4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 30

This idea works..

on the timeframes..just change all of them to 30.

All 4TF will show one TF

Mr Tools and Mladen. Both of you are wonderful gentlemen. Thank you all for your kind work. You have changed my life. God richly bless you all. Sweet karma flow your way everyday

Avibe, Tq for your suggestion.

I have done it. But the problem when you want to see 30M fractal in 1H TF.

It will still show 1H even i put M30 or 30 value. Im not sure if you talking diffrent version that im having.

Tq

migrfx786:
Avibe, Tq for your suggestion.

I have done it. But the problem when you want to see 30M fractal in 1H TF.

It will still show 1H even i put M30 or 30 value. Im not sure if you talking diffrent version that im having.

Tq

migrfx786

You can not see a lower time frame data on a higher time frame (which bar of the lower time frame bars belonging to higher time frame bars is the most significant, for example). You would lose data that way. Imagine you have two values of a 30minute chart for 1 hour bar : one up and one down. Which one would you show? And why would that one be more important than the other so that it is displayed and the other is not?

do we have 4tf cci with arrows . i want the arrow to signal only at the close of the candle

tia

drunkpips:
do we have 4tf cci with arrows . i want the arrow to signal only at the close of the candle tia

Which candle? There are 4 possible candles in the 4 time frame indicators. And their span is different than the current time frame candles. Current time frame closed candle does not have to be a closed candle for any of the 4 time frame candles at all

Imagine this situation (just 2 time frames) : 1 minute and 1 month. Close candle for 1 minute would show the state 1 minute ago and the closed candle for 1 month could show the state for up to 1 month ago. They simply do not show at the same time segment

i understand. i mean the highest time frame.

i want the signal to show only and whenever they align in the same direction. which means the small time frame chart must be in the same direction with the big one and the candle on the current chart must have closed to be very sure that it does not change .

drunkpips:
i understand. i mean the highest time frame. i want the signal to show only and whenever they align in the same direction. which means the small time frame chart must be in the same direction with the big one and the candle on the current chart must have closed to be very sure that it does not change .

That is what I was trying to explain : in the example I was talking about you are going to look if a 1 minute bar 1 minute ago is the same as 1 month bar 1 month ago

hi Mladen,

Can you do 4TF indicator of allaverages? and the arrows can be added?

allav.mq4

Files:
allav.mq4  25 kb

mrtools:
Hi Alabid, made this one.

hi,

Can you add arrow. is it possible.

4 time frame classical momentum.mq4

thanks

Reason: