Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1537

Hello Mladen

i have a bunch of EMA cross and MA cross indicators and im trying to use them on renko chart but they don't seem to be working correctly its giving me way too many arrows in realtime. i have attached a screenshot of what im talking about. Could you kindly fix the attached Ma cross oc indicator so it will work on a renko chart? any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Darren 

Files:

darrenlall:

Hello Mladen

i have a bunch of EMA cross and MA cross indicators and im trying to use them on renko chart but they don't seem to be working correctly its giving me way too many arrows in realtime. i have attached a screenshot of what im talking about. Could you kindly fix the attached Ma cross oc indicator so it will work on a renko chart? any help is much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Darren 

The indicator you are using is repainting. Use some of the correctly coded ma cross indicators

mladen:
The indicator you are using is repainting. Use some of the correctly coded ma cross indicators

can you lead me to those correctly coded ma cross indicators?

darrenlall:

ever since this site changed from the older version it is very difficult to navigate through the site.

darrenlall:

ok i just downloaded 4 MA cross indicators posted by Mr. Tools, and they are all doing the same thing. they are printing additional arrows in real time on my renko chart. do you know of a generic ma cross indicator that i can manually put in the values which will work on a renko?

Regards,

Darren 

darrenlall:

ok i just downloaded 4 MA cross indicators posted by Mr. Tools, and they are all doing the same thing. they are printing additional arrows in real time on my renko chart. do you know of a generic ma cross indicator that i can manually put in the values which will work on a renko?

Regards,

Darren 

sorry New digital not mr. tools, found them on the first post of this thread.

regards,

darren 

darrenlall:

sorry New digital not mr. tools, found them on the first post of this thread.

regards,

darren 

even iinwmarrows is doing the same thing

darrenlall:
even iinwmarrows is doing the same thing
Try this (it is as simple as it gets)
Files:

mladen:
Try this (it is as simple as it gets)

thank you very much mladen!

Regards,

Darren 

Hi mladen is possible add an arrow (with alert box) oh this indicator? 

I need, if possible, arrow when candle touch upper or lower band, if current candle touch many times band do not repeat alert. 

Sorry for my english and thank you very much for your time.

Files:
Reason: