Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1415

Moving Average Fan with Alerts for MT4

Files:
Fan_MA.mq4  6 kb

Hello everyone.

123patternsv6
Why can not I display zigzag depth that said they 3 or less?

Do you have any offers on display indicator.

Thank you.

#10640 etc

mrtools:
This version should do that.

Hi Mrtools,

That indicator is fantastic thank you so much. Have been searching for a while and thought that i found one but it wasnt right.

If its no trouble could arrows be added too.

Regards

Sihotech 

Hello Mladen

Would you like to add alert when the diamond signal appear with the message? And would you like to add alert with the message when the trend line appear? I attach the code and the pictures.

Thank you for your help. 

Files:
FIB - SRT.ex4  20 kb
SRT-Diamond.png  36 kb
SRT-TREND.png  44 kb

anyone can help for the modify the mql 4 indicators which is from forum!...

I updated my stratgey which tested in EUR/USD... today.

Strategy works nicely in 1min chart for 2miniutes expiry and 5minutes .  see the snaps and trade results..

The trade signal gets 1 to 4 max  in hr.. pls. help to make a combination of this stratgey and get one alert and arrows  in chart.

Files:

Can anyone help me to make the following indicator when following conditions met

1) Stochastic (3,2,2) - both lines are OB (>=90) or both line are OS (<=10)

2) MFI (4) - OB (>=95) or OS (<=5)

3) Demarker (4) - OB (>=0.95) or OS (<=0.05)

It would be great if

a) the signal is non-repaint at the start of the candle (i.e. calculate previous candle close value)

b) the above parameters can be adjustable

c) it comes with alert

Many thanks

Smith

caksalman:

Hello Mladen

Would you like to add alert when the diamond signal appear with the message? And would you like to add alert with the message when the trend line appear? I attach the code and the pictures.

Thank you for your help. 

Ex4 file can not be changed

You need the mq4 file so that it can be changed

Can modify this indicator like attached picture?

Mendel:
Can modify this indicator like attached picture?
The indicator you are asking for to be changed is showing two histograms : the macd histogram and the OSMA histogram. Making those 2 color histograms would make a mess in a display where you would not be able to distinguish what is what

mladen:
The indicator you are asking for to be changed is showing two histograms : the macd histogram and the OSMA histogram. Making those 2 color histograms would make a mess in a display where you would not be able to distinguish what is what

Thanks mladen,

just let macd change to 2 color.

Reason: