Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1323

fitri:
Re: Indicators with alerts/signal

Hi mladen,

please can u add arrow and alert when candle close COMPLETELY outside blue line

Guys pls it is possible to program alert when candle is outside that blue line ? or make a alert that operate on similar principles to that ? i try to use HF_BB indicator(alert when price hit specified set off bolinger bands) but what i can see that signal is repainting .. how to avoid that ? is there any possible way to make a similar result without repainting ? it not need to be 100% exactly same but similar (like set BB without that -3 shift ? - i think that causes it repaint badly...)

Pls help!

Regards

JJBanie

fitri:
Re: Indicators with alerts/signal

Hi mladen,

please can u add arrow and alert when candle close COMPLETELY outside blue line

When you are using shifted values, the alerts are not going to be as they appear visually (using that template). You might think of that kind of usage as a repainting and using that for signals should be with extreme care

mladen:
When you are using shifted values, the alerts are not going to be as they appear visually (using that template). You might think of that kind of usage as a repainting and using that for signals should be with extreme care

Thank You for answer Mr. Mladen! is there any kind of Bolinger indicator here that could help me ? My strategy is about BB so im curious could You help me to find filter here...

Regards

JJBanko

Dear Mladen and MrTools,

sorry for posting again. I really try to get buy/sell alerts to i-GAP but I cannot manage.

Could you assist here?

Is the indicator MTF?

Would be very kind!

Thanks,

Mike

Files:
i-gap.mq4  4 kb

Mimicri20z:
Dear Mladen and MrTools,

sorry for posting again. I really try to get buy/sell alerts to i-GAP but I cannot manage.

Could you assist here?

Is the indicator MTF?

Would be very kind!

Thanks,

Mike

Mike made this version with alerts, and it's not mtf.

i-gap_alerts.mq4

Files:

Mladen, Mr. Tools. would you be so kind to modify this indicator add alerts to this indicator 2 alert levels shown in the picture

1st, level when it breaks the close of previous candle

2nd level when it breaks the low of previous candle

And add the option to show the candle as Heiken Ashi or Normal price.

Thank you in advance, Kind Regards.

Happy Trading.

Ripefx

m-candles.mq4

Files:
m-candles.png  80 kb
m-candles.mq4  6 kb

mrtools:

Mike made this version with alerts, and it's not mtf.

i-gap_alerts.mq4

THANKS VERY MUCH!!

ripefx:
Mladen, Mr. Tools. would you be so kind to modify this indicator add alerts to this indicator 2 alert levels shown in the picture

1st, level when it breaks the close of previous candle

2nd level when it breaks the low of previous candle

And add the option to show the candle as Heiken Ashi or Normal price.

Thank you in advance, Kind Regards.

Happy Trading.

Ripefx

m-candles.mq4

ripefx

That indicator shows higher time frame candle. Making it show as Heiken ashi is not possible

Hi mladen & mrtools is it possible to add alert to this indi? Thanks

Files:
anl_bars.mq4  4 kb
image_198336.jpg  108 kb

ScubaZsolo:
Hi mladen & mrtools is it possible to add alert to this indi? Thanks

I believe that there is such already (that is a lwma with added lwma signal line)

Will check it

Reason: