Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1281

Hy,

I have a request regarding the RVI indicator.

Is it possible to rewrite the indicator so, that when it changes direction it changes color? Let's say from red to green?

Thx for all the help and Happy New Year to all of you.

D.

Files:
rvi.mq4  4 kb

Desatar:
Hy,

I have a request regarding the RVI indicator.

Is it possible to rewrite the indicator so, that when it changes direction it changes color? Let's say from red to green?

Thx for all the help and Happy New Year to all of you.

D.

Desatar, added the rvi direction change color.

rvi_nrp.mq4

Files:
rvi_nrp.mq4  5 kb
rvi_nrp.png  58 kb

Hi mrtools/mladen,

can i know where can i get the indicator Kumo Breakout Histo ? and others indicators needed to use the EA? thanks

valent88:
Hi mrtools/mladen, can i know where can i get the indicator Kumo Breakout Histo ? and others indicators needed to use the EA? thanks

From here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183633

please help me MR.MLADEN .some signals of this indicator doesnt gets printed in the current bar . but only gets printed when the indicator/ chart is reloaded or put again.some signals are printed and some are not printed when testing it in a strategy tester.thank you in advance

Files:

Dear mladen/mrtoolsplease add a popup alert to this indicator. On three arrows with true/false

PLEASE!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page854

mrtools:

rvi_nrp.mq4

Thank you. You guys are great.

D.

mrtools:

rvi_nrp.mq4

Hey,

would it be possible to do the color change with the signal line and not with the RVI line?

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hey,

would it be possible to do the color change with the signal line and not with the RVI line?

Thx.

D.

Desatar

Would you mind explaining a bit more what do you mean?

mladen:

Desatar

Would you mind explaining a bit more what do you mean?

Whats up Mladen, I have two ideas/requests, maybe you can help me out.

In the following indicator, heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2.mq4 There as an option for alerts and arrows, can you make it so that when the moving average is fully expanded, or colored to the top or botthom of the bar, it also produces an alert/arrow? I am trading this on renko and have only lost one trade in the last three weeks. You can see from the photo what I mean.

Also, in the link attached, I have found a new chart type. But the indicator does not work, if you want to look at it. If you do that would be greatly appreciated.

Reason: