problems testing strategy in MT4

Good afternoon.

When I hit the "start"
button in the "test strategies" function , Mt4, is not testing the strategy. Does anyone know why this?

The code is correct (I also tried with two EAs that come with MT4). I also made ​​sure I have historical data for selected period. Nothing happens.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance
trader201

trader201:
Good afternoon.

When I hit the "start"
button in the "test strategies" function , Mt4, is not testing the strategy. Does anyone know why this?

The code is correct (I also tried with two EAs that come with MT4). I also made ​​sure I have historical data for selected period. Nothing happens.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance
trader201

Hi,

Do you have any output in the Journal tab of the Strategy Tester ? If yes, please report it.

angevoyageur:

Hi,

Do you have any output in the Journal tab of the Strategy Tester ? If yes, please report it.

I am sorry. What do you mean with "output in the Journal tab of the Strategy Tester"

trader201:

I am sorry. What do you mean with "output in the Journal tab of the Strategy Tester"
The Strategy Tester runs in a window named "Tester", in this window there is some tabs "Settings", "Results"...and "Journal". When you test an EA, there are information printed in this tab, and save in a log file.

angevoyageur:
The Strategy Tester runs in a window named "Tester", in this window there is some tabs "Settings", "Results"...and "Journal". When you test an EA, there are information printed in this tab, and save in a log file.

I put out "visal mode", and it worked.

What is visual mode about?

Reason: