Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1230

Hi mladen

I want to ask does these two indi repaint?

if no,can you make them nmc?

#!DivStochv5.mq4

#!DivStochv5onchart.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173808/page2

Regards.

blueface:
Hi mladen

I want to ask does these two indi repaint?

if no,can you make them nmc?

#!DivStochv5.mq4

#!DivStochv5onchart.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173808/page2

Regards.

blueface

They are already nmc (no need for code changes in order to make them new metatrader 4 code wise compatible)

Upgraded velocity bars with alerts : velocity_bars_amp_alerts_2.mq4

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools, please this indicator keeps on alerting whenever i put it on chart. Please can you help me look at it. Thanks in advance

Momentum on chart signal indicator repaints badly, so how you use that indicator ?

mladen:
ripefx That indicator alerts when RSIOMA value crosses the signal line. So, what should it alert on?

My Bad, test it on a 1 min chart just need to change the alert MSG, trend/ no trend, to BUY and SELL

ripefx:
My Bad, test it on a 1 min chart just need to change the alert MSG, trend/ no trend, to BUY and SELL

ripefx

Try it out now : rsioma_nrp_mtfalertslines_2.mq4

Upgraded weighted CCI : weightedcci_amp_mtf_alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
blueface They are already nmc (no need for code changes in order to make them new metatrader 4 code wise compatible)

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for your reply Mladen. Can you please make this Indicator to MTF. Also can you please Let us know if this repaints.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

jack4599:
Dear Mladen,

Thanks for your reply Mladen. Can you please make this Indicator to MTF. Also can you please Let us know if this repaints.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Jack

As far as I see it should not repaint, but the arrows and extremes are suspicious, so will have to check it more

mladen:
Jack As far as I see it should not repaint, but the arrows and extremes are suspicious, so will have to check it more

Dear Mladen,

Thank you for reply. One more request please make the indicator in MTF as it will be of help.

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

Reason: