Indicators with alerts/signal - page 975

Hi mladen,

Greetings!

I have been noticing an issue with the indicator alerts for quite sometime now...

The indicators are missing to generate the alerts on the signals consistently... the signals come correctly, but the alerts on the signals are very inconsistent...(both, using current bar/closed bar)...! many a times there will be no alert even though a signal is generated...and especially when trading on reversals, the missing alerts leads to issues when trading live... meaning, the missing alerts are not doing what they are meant to on every signal/on a consistent basis...

I have extensively noticed this issue specially on the offline charts (range bars, renko-range bars, seconds charts)... and this issue is even more severe on faster moving markets/volatile times...

I have been testing & noticing this issue from previous build & current one/recent upgrade for a month now... the issue persists on as many instruments tested live/demo...

And to my surprise, EAs based on these indicators built using iCustom calls are also displaying the same issues...

To confirm this issue, I had put the indicator and the EA simultaneously, and whenever there is indicator signal & alert-the EA is taking trade instantly... and whenever there is indicator signal but NO Alert-the EA also is not taking trade...

and this issue is happening consistently with EA...

When using EAs based on these indis, this issue has to lead to many orphaned/unattended trades & losses and confusion on reversals and manual interventions...

Could this issue be fixed... so that there would be no missed alerts & trades on signals (manual trading)

And as for EAs based on these indis, I have no clue as to why this is a co-related issue...

please help fix this indicators with your experience & wisdom

Thanks a lot!

I have attached the indis that I tested...

Best Regards,

Mony

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the alert on current option to this indi. thank you in advance.

rsi-alert.mq4

Files:
rsi-alert.mq4  3 kb

mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert?

Files:

Alibydubby:
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here, I have a small request to the programmers, can you add arrows to these two indicators? when the arrow changes color indicators. Many thanks in advance and sorry for my English, I translate through translator)

Alibydubby, this is the rsx with arrows.

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding the alert on current option to this indi. thank you in advance.

rsi-alert.mq4

Johnjacob, had to change it to our regular alerts to get it to work.

Files:

thank you very much mrtools

Thank you very much! and the indicator NonLag мА nrp 2 цус (1).mq4 can do?

Thank you very much, but I have it for some reason does not work in the basement window does not show the indicator

Alibydubby:
Thank you very much, but I have it for some reason does not work in the basement window does not show the indicator

Alibydubby

Which indicator are you referring to?

младен:
Alibydubby Какой индикатор вы имеете в виду?

rsx nrp mtf + arrows nmc.mq4

Reason: