Indicators with alerts/signal - page 560

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools i have come again with my problems as i am looking for the best entry indicator and i have this idea which i have not seen the equivalent on the internet. Mladen had one color rsi that shows overbought and oversold zones on this forum but it does not meet my requirements. I want an alert of cross of rsi from 30 level up or from 70 level down. This picture will help explain better what i want

Hello Samuelkanu, check this one out.

Thanks Mrtools

Hi Mr Tools. I like the indicator AMA Slope. Is it possible to have alerts added to it when the bars reach a certain level (a user-defined OB-OS), when it crosses the zero line and arrows on the price chart. Thanks for all your help.

Files:

protrade:
Hi Mr Tools. I like the indicator AMA Slope. Is it possible to have alerts added to it when the bars reach a certain level (a user-defined OB-OS), when it crosses the zero line and arrows on the price chart. Thanks for all your help.

mrtools can you add notification alert and transfom to histogram?

Hi guys.

please add alert and sound in indicator

thanks

Files:
high_low.mq4  3 kb

protrade:
elcomepips:
mrtools can you add notification alert and transfom to histogram?

Protrade and Elcomepips haven't been able to gets alerts working on this from what I can see the indicator will probably have to be completely rebuilt to do this but will see.

samanz:
Hi guys.

please add alert and sound in indicator

thanks

samanz.

Have this indi and maybe it does the same according to your needs. Hope this helps.

rikiolivier

mrtools:
Protrade and Elcomepips haven't been able to gets alerts working on this from what I can see the indicator will probably have to be completely rebuilt to do this but will see.

This is what I have right now the alerts are working on zero cross.

Files:

Thank you very much. I was about to say the Zero Cross was the main thing and you did it. Yaay!! Don't worry about the other features because over the weekend I was looking at it and couldn't see any pattern where OB/OS levels were consistent enough to make trade decisions on. I just downloaded your High - low trend & alerts and I like it as well. Maybe I like it better lol. Good job. I think I'll use them both. I'm seeing so much potential in indicators measuring angles, slopes and volume.

Can someone help me to re-modify this indicator (again )?

It's a indicator of inside/outside bar but I just don't use the outside bar. The indicator will work much more efficient for my trading strategy without the outside bar. I just need the inside bar of this indicator.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Reason: