Indicators with alerts/signal - page 508

Techmac,

You're right! It is invalid, because on the first screen shot (not posted) i was using my real acc. and then i just change it for any demo acc on the mt4 that i had in the navigation pane, so i think i choose an old, expired demo acc.

So it's invalid, but updated je je...

Thank you Mladen,

I'll take a good look, i'm not a programmer but, is it possible to code an alert when both indicators agree, i know each one can have it's alert, but how can you monitor both indicators and just alert when both agree?

Thank you

ripefx:
Thank you Mladen,

I'll take a good look, i'm not a programmer but, is it possible to code an alert when both indicators agree, i know each one can have it's alert, but how can you monitor both indicators and just alert when both agree?

Thank you

ripefx

As techmac already told : those are decompiled indicators. I doubt that someone will change decompiled code

Inverse fisher transform of stochastic mtf & alerts

Inverse fisher transform of stochastic multi time frame with alerts added

Hi mladen , you do no have a divide code sound alert for docking to Object,

simplest option will be useful.

for example:

void manageArrow(datetime times, color theColor, int Signals, bool sig) {

string objName =PREFIX +times;

ObjectCreate(objName, OBJ_VLINE, 0, times, 0);

ObjectSet(objName, OBJPROP_COLOR, theColor);

ObjectSet(objName, OBJPROP_BACK, true);

ObjectSet(objName, OBJPROP_STYLE, 2);

string var1 =TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_MINUTES);

if(sig&&SoundOn) { ObjectSet(objName, OBJPROP_PRICE1, times); Alert("Time =",var1," -=:SELL:=- ",Symbol()," M ",Period()," /",Ask); }

else { ObjectSet(objName, OBJPROP_PRICE1, times); Alert("Time =",var1," -=:BUY:=- ",Symbol()," M ",Period()," /",Bid); }

Hi all,

can someone modify this indicator so that it can show more of the past arrows, please? currently the indicator only show the last few arrows.

if possible it can be manually adjusted according to how many days in the past we want the arrows to appear.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

can someone modify this indicator so that it can show more of the past arrows, please? currently the indicator only show the last few arrows.

if possible it can be manually adjusted according to how many days in the past we want the arrows to appear.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

It is set to show arrows only for that last screen of bars (it is set so to avoid too much objects on the same chart)

mladen:
It is set to show arrows only for that last screen of bars (it is set so to avoid too much objects on the same chart)

So in essence it is set like that to reduce the cpu resource consumption?

Hmmm...

In that case, can you set it so that the indicator have 2 options? The first option is to use the cpu saver (so it only show the last few arrows like its current state) and the other option is to draw everything as far back as the history available in the chart.

You are the creator of the indicator so it is only proper to ask such things directly to you

Please consider my request.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
So in essence it is set like that to reduce the cpu resource consumption?

Hmmm...

In that case, can you set it so that the indicator have 2 options? The first option is to use the cpu saver (so it only show the last few arrows like its current state) and the other option is to draw everything as far back as the history available in the chart.

You are the creator of the indicator so it is only proper to ask such things directly to you

Please consider my request.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ

Try out this version

mladen:
Don_xyZ Try out this version

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

MIGHTY THANK YOU, mladen :)

the best technical indicator has entered a supreme level because of you

Reason: