Indicators with alerts/signal - page 450

attached tpl, latest indicators

thomas_c:
Dear mrtools,

Till now, it did not work at all for sound alert prompt. I recorded testing in details as following.

1, recorded 3 *.wav files, macd cross.wav, macd cross zero.wav, stoch cross.wav, and then saved in sounds

directory, please refer to attached compressed sound files

2, in order to avoid potential conflict, I opened one windows for testing only, just including EMA and

Bollingband indicator

3, loaded MACD Cross zero_v1_mtf,MACD Cross_v1mtf,Stoch Crossing arrows_mtf+alerts2 and then set up those as

attached

4, testing on M5 timeframe, so there are many sound alert's chances continuously

But there was not any sound prompt to be played, didnt work on M15, H1 also.

Please do me a favor to check over what's error for latest updated indicators?

I attached *.wav files, latest indicators and test.tpl

Thank you very much in advance.

BRs

Thomas c

attached test.tpl, latest updated indicators

mrtools:
Hello Cuongcali, It already has alerts!!

No it's not appear alert

cuongcali

At a risk of sounding like a parrot, I told more than once : I do not use nor do I alter decompiled stuff

PS: that indicator repaint whenever you change time frame oe symbol. It was a classical error in multi time frame indicators that was sorted out a long time ago

regards

cuongcali:
mladen sometimes i used Gan's indicator and change into MTF the signal repaint but in this indicator when change any TF the signal never repaint i tested many many times it's correct and useful with me so I want to add alert in it plz held me !

Hello, I need alert for this indicator. Could someone add into it?

Thank you

inside_outside_bar.mq4

Files:

mladen:
cuongcali

At a risk of sounding like a parrot, I told more than once : I do not use nor do I alter decompiled stuff

PS: that indicator repaint whenever you change time frame oe symbol. It was a classical error in multi time frame indicators that was sorted out a long time ago

regards

i understand what you said . I tried many Multi indicators repaint when change higher TF but in this indicator absolutely not repaint , You can try ! . it's useful for me . Simple i want to add alert in this indicator you can help me ????

thomas_c:
attached test.tpl, latest updated indicators

Thomas_c , you did everything right as far as i can see, the indicators are right, but there is one problem i explained to you in an earlier post, metatrader will only allow 1 alert sound, not one per indicator, only one alert.wav for the indicators and Ea. period,now for server disconnect or connect there is 2 different alerts, why they couldn't do it for mt4 no idea, there is probably a way around this but so far haven't heard or seen any.

Welcome.

You can attach a sound when there is an arrow.

thanks. filip

Files:

filip3361:
Welcome.

You can attach a sound when there is an arrow.

thanks. filip

Filip,try here(post#4421) it is the same with all the alerts

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

mrtools:
Thomas_c , you did everything right as far as i can see, the indicators are right, but there is one problem i explained to you in an earlier post, metatrader will only allow 1 alert sound, not one per indicator, only one alert.wav for the indicators and Ea. period,now for server disconnect or connect there is 2 different alerts, why they couldn't do it for mt4 no idea, there is probably a way around this but so far haven't heard or seen any.

Dear mrtools,

Thanks for your professional reply. So it means I can make use of one sound.wav for all cross alert prompt. I'll test it again.

Thanks for your great help.

BRs

Thomas c

Pls convert this indi into Histo Version

Mrtools is it possible to convert this indicator to Histo version

uni_cross_alerts.mq4

Thanks in advance

Files:
Reason: