Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 40

josh1856:
What indicator is in the upper right hand corner? also does anyone know how electra decides trend m1, m5, h1 etc? does anyone know if a separate indicator that is setup with multiple timeframes to calculate trend like that? thanks

This one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Electra finds trends according to m5,m15,h1 and h4 combined (as it shows if the showAddInfo option is set to true with m5,m15,h1 and h4 trend info - like on the picture)

And no, there is no separate indicator for that kind of trend finding

josh1856:
What indicator is in the upper right hand corner? also does anyone know how electra decides trend m1, m5, h1 etc? does anyone know if a separate indicator that is setup with multiple timeframes to calculate trend like that? thanks
Files:

"trading not allowed"

The Message "trading not allowed" appears after open one trade

Files:
untitled_3.jpg  163 kb

See this post from linuxser for "trading not allowed" message https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196/page26 (basically you forgot to allow trading or you turned it off, but please look at that post, it shows you everything)

If you turn off live trading at any point, you do not allow it to do the partial trade closes, to manage stops and to manage profit locking (the ea does more than just putting trades at an appropriate moment - if you "uncheck" the allow live trading option, you are stopping this ea from doing the rest of the work)

And, if you would like to avoid multiple message showing in cases like this, I recommend using version 1.15

regards

mladen

Last one (I hope)

Corrected potential errors when account margin does not allow trading and automaticMM is turned off, and changed when the "no money" error can occur (and when it is checked)

Files:

mladen:
See this post from linuxser for "trading not allowed" message https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196/page26 (basically you forgot to allow trading or you turned it off, but please look at that post, it shows you everything)

If you turn off live trading at any point, you do not allow it to do the partial trade closes, to manage stops and to manage profit locking (the ea does more than just putting trades at an appropriate moment - if you "uncheck" the allow live trading option, you are stopping this ea from doing the rest of the work)

And, if you would like to avoid multiple message showing in cases like this, I recommend using version 1.15

regards

mladen

I have turn on live trading and the Electra v1 opened one trade, but the The Message "trading not allowed" appears

phamchutuanvn:
I have turn on live trading and the Electra v1 opened one trade, but the The Message "trading not allowed" appears

Maybe it s problem with message only. Try to delete all objects on the chart and see if message reappears.

In version 1.14 if you turned live trading off, you get that message shown. When you turn back on the live trading, the message is not deleted (it stays there) and the ea continues to work.

Only in later version you have the the "trading allowed again" message to indicate that it is enabled again (like on the picture). That is one of the reasons why I recommended you the newer version. That message depend exclusively on the Allow live trading and has nothing to do with the fact that a trade has been entered

PS: as long as your magic number is the same, you can simply drag the newer version to your chart and it will continue the trade made by the previous version of electra

regards

mladen

phamchutuanvn:
Files:
electra_3.gif  18 kb

"Trading not Allowed" is still appearing.

The Message "trading not allowed" is still appearing after changed de EA to the newest version of the post #397.

None objects on the chart, only EA, and the message reappears.

Checked on common tab and "Allow live trading" is allowed.

And, finally, I already read 40 pages and 400 posts on last days.

Am I doing something wrong?

Files:
electra.gif  23 kb

As I see - your Metatrader is connecting and disconnection, connecting and disconnection all the time ... time is written on the chart.

I have no idea why.

But as I know - this EA is reporteing about any small disconnection and trade-is-not-allowed and so on problems. Basicly it is the problem between Metatrader and the broker's server.

It is what I have right now:

Files:
Reason: