Indicators with alerts/signal - page 445

hope this might help some traders

mladen:
That can not be a single position on EURUSD (unless it was a sell at price around 1.4200 (last time in year 2011) or a buy at 1.1800 (last time in year 2010))

i like the take profit end but not the stop loss end a little wide for me i trade 8 pairs right now but going to add 4 more in january i posted here because it might help some traders that are not quite as advanced as the rest of us and it doesnt require alot of knowledge to trade the signals as i adjusted the colors, green going long and red for shorts i use this trading system for 4 hour and daily and its been quite good to me any comments would be greatly appreciated

mladen:
This would be it :

Thank U much for your effort and conversion mladen that looks great ...

Attached Files

Can this be converted into histogram bar and mtf if possible

Thanks in advance

Would it be possible to code this indicator up to display negative values outside of 0-100% range?

Currently, I can input values above the 100 level, (127.2%, 161.8%) but would like to input values below the 0 level (-127.2%-161.8%) instead.

Many thanks,

Fudo

Files:
fibos_v5.mq4  10 kb

mrtools:
Found a error in the PctFilter, there was some code I didn't add, anyway corrected in this version.

Thank you Mrtools

Is the histo version still possible with this ...

Fudomyo:
Would it be possible to code this indicator to display negative values outside of 0-100% range?

Currently, I can input values above the 100 level, (127.2%, 161.8%) but would like to input values below the 0 level (-127.2%-161.8%) instead.

Many thanks,

Fudo

I forgot to include the chart earlier.

Files:
fibos.png  47 kb

Fudo

This is how it looks when I enter negative value for any of the levels (in this case first two levels were made negative).

So that indicator already can do that without changing the code

Fudomyo:
Would it be possible to code this indicator up to display negative values outside of 0-100% range?

Many thanks,

Fudo
Files:

mrtools:
Found a error in the PctFilter, there was some code I didn't add, anyway corrected in this version.

Thank Mrtools for your help

I appreciate

mladen:
Fudo

This is how it looks when I enter negative value for any of the levels (in this case first two levels were made negative).

So that indicator already can do that without changing the code

hi mladen,

the indicator is giving the wrong values when I enter a minus value. (the right extension value is in white on the chart)

Files:
fibos2.png  41 kb

Fudomyo:
hi mladen, the indicator is giving the wrong values when I enter a minus value. (the right extension value is in white on the chart)

ok... I must be getting old.

I was entering the wrong values for the minus extension (-1.6180 instead of -0.6180)

it works perfectly.

thanks for your help.

Reason: