Indicators with alerts/signal - page 438

mrtools:
Hi Filip,

Even though its decompiled, have seen it so many times recognize it as Sidus, far as I know Sidus was its regular name, anyway this is a fixed version, looks like you may need to change the setting to match, also you can use the ma lines on the chart or not, one more thing to remember it also uses an Rsi greater or less than 50 for its signals also.

ps) there are a lot of versions in the forum, can never remember where the fixed ones are posted so posting this one here hopefully will remember now

Thanks for the quick reply

best pair for a beginning trend

mrtools:
Hi Emmany, Wish i could help you, but that indicators been decompiled.

I have this very nice indicator which is measuring the strength of the different majors one against the other . As you can see on the screenshot it gives very good signals for the beginning f trend at the crossing. Now it would be a beautiful feature if the indi got a sound/email-alert at the crossing!

I hope somebody can add that.

Thanks in advance gentlemen.

Wolfsch

Files:
ccfp.ex4  19 kb
ccfp.mq4  18 kb

u can search this thread. mladen added the alert for me before..

topt:
Hi;

I think this is the best TD sequential for MT4; Could you please add an alert when the number 13 shows up ?

Thanks in advance

demark_sequential_vs._2.0_1.mq4

Anybody, please; if it would be easier can someone just add a sound popup alert when the buy or sell arrows apear

hello mrtools

this indicator has alert but the alert is not alerting enough unlike alert from metatrader which we can choose the mp3 file

will you please add an option so we can choose which mp3 file we want to play

thanks mrtools please reply

Files:

askingkalz:
hello mrtools

this indicator has alert but the alert is not alerting enough unlike alert from metatrader which we can choose the mp3 file

will you please add an option so we can choose which mp3 file we want to play

thanks mrtools please reply

Hello Askingkalz,

Added the option to use whichever wav. file you choose don't think meta trader allows mp3 but not for sure. Also added all the other alerts.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Askingkalz, Added the option to use whichever wav. file you choose don't think meta trader allows mp3 but not for sure. Also added all the other alerts.

Hello Mrtools,

thank you so much for your effort and fast response

but it still has the previous kind of alert and i tried to put it other .wav file but still sound like before

on those attachment is alert from default metatrader where if price hit certain level we can put out a mp3 file to be played

on windows media player . the wmp just play it self when those price hit , and when i put on "repeat" on wmp player the song keep playing repeatly even when we in deep sleep would be awake

i'm sorry if i'm asking too much Mrtools thanks please reply

Files:
2.jpg  49 kb

askingkalz

Checked the indicator instead of mrtools, and in that indicator you do not change the sound file in the alerts options of metatrader, but simply change the "soundfile" parameter to desired sound file name. Also, you are going to have to copy your sound file to metatrader\sounds subfolder in order to be able to use it

askingkalz:
Hello Mrtools,

thank you so much for your effort and fast response

but it still has the previous kind of alert and i tried to put it other .wav file but still sound like before

on those attachment is alert from default metatrader where if price hit certain level we can put out a mp3 file to be played

on windows media player . the wmp just play it self when those price hit , and when i put on "repeat" on wmp player the song keep playing repeatly even when we in deep sleep would be awake

i'm sorry if i'm asking too much Mrtools thanks please reply

mladen:
askingkalz Checked the indicator instead of mrtools, and in that indicator you do not change the sound file in the alerts options of metatrader, but simply change the "soundfile" parameter to desired sound file name. Also, you are going to have to copy your sound file to metatrader\sounds subfolder in order to be able to use it

actually i have mladen , i put a new sound .wav into the sound folder and rename it into 1.wav

edit the indicator with 1.wav from alert2.wav

askingkalz:
actually i have mladen , i put a new sound .wav into the sound folder and rename it into 1.wav edit the indicator with 1.wav from alert2.wav

Askingkalz, in case you still haven't got it working if on an open chart go to tools/options/events and on the Alert event change the name there to your 1.wav if you notice there are a lot of event alerts you can possibly change. This has worked for me in the past.

Reason: