Indicators with alerts/signal - page 402

3 L ZZ Semafor with Zig Zag No Repaint Combination (for Mr. mladen)

Sir,

I was wondering if it is possible to combine these 2 indicators and to receive an alert only when the Level 3 of the Semafor and when an orange alert is received by the Zig Zag. The orange signal does not repaint so I was thinking that this would make a great combination and give great trading opportunities. I am sure many would benefit from this strategy. Thank you and hopefully you can be of assistance, and thanks also for your great work in this forum.

rikiolivier

M 5 & M10 moving average lines on chart with arrows while crossing each & with mtf

hi to all coders experts fellow traders and fellow learners

plz plot M5 M10 EMA on chart with arrows and alters while crossing each other

to use in mtf. THANKS

i want to add alert when color step ma change the color anyone help me plz many tks !

and i don't know it does repaint ??? because i look the back-test is very interest ...

Files:

Hello. could you please change the signal of this indicator. I need a signal at the crossing the level of 80 and 20. and arrow if possible

thank you

Please add an alert to this indicator

Please could someone help me with adding an alert to this indicator on the colour change? Thanks a million

need email and sound alert

cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf.mq4

Hi,

please if anybody able to do it, add an alert to this indicator CC_at_s_v2-1 - mtf.

It is a modified version of the CCfp indi with quite good results for me.(1H timeframe)

If it possible need an alert when the next candle open or even instant alert would be good as well.

thanks for the help

Files:

Appreciation with gratitude

mrtools:
Hi Choudri7, On this version you can use arrows or arrows and lines its mtf and alerts.

HI Mr.Tools your help highly apprciated with warm gratitudes. GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS ALL

3 L ZZ Semafor with Zig Zag No Repaint Combination

I've been a long time not posting here....there's so many indicators but few that made a consistent profit for a long run..I'm using highlow zigzag since couple years ago..and it shows a good result..maybe this3 L ZZ Semafor with Zig Zag No Repaint Combination can make a great combination

Arecibo - JMA-Jaimo_macd_2cHisto

This indicator repaints badly !!

mrtools:
Hi Mort000, Added the arrows as Dss leaving oversold or overbought, the levels can be changed with your external parameters, the alerts now should happen as the arrows appear.

Hi mrtools and thx,

Unfortunately, the indicator does not work

MT v 4. build 432. alpari

Files:
sign2al.png  14 kb
Reason: