3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 12

could someone kindly add fibonacci levels and extensions to this indicator (from 1 to 1, 2 to 2 and 3 to 3). Many thanks

Linuxser:
Systems that costs several thousand dollars repaints.

eSignal AG software repaints and it's used by thousands traders. And it's a spectacular product (Software retails for $3,995. For further details on pricing).

AbleTrend RT (ex ASCtrend) cost $5,495. Monthly subscription starts from $263.

And professional traders use this products. Are they bad because it's repaint?

Repaint is not a problem depending on how we trade and which trading type we use.

There are times to ask the repaint question and then there are times not to because it's obvious, either way, this is a great reply - thank you

please can you add an alert

please can you add an alert in this indicator when it shows signals.

"x 3 semafor.mq4"

Can someone tell me where can I find the "x 3 semafor.mq4" indicator? I have looked in a lot of places but couldn't the indicator. Any help is appreciated.

xard777:
Hi there,

Can someone please update this indicator so that it will alert a different wav file for each level 1, 2 & 3. i.e wav1, wav2 & wav3

Thank you

Xard777

Can you please expain how to make sense of the yello,w red and green dots?

are green buy signals? red sell signals? what are yellow? why is the last dot keeps moving? what is the strtergy for openign/ closign trades based on this indicator?

Learn about 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

Can someone help me? Where can I learn about 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor?

Is there a version in which the dots would not cover high/low of bars? The only nuisance in this perfect indicator, really.

hello,

i'm new on this forum (from france) i 've used this indicator few weeks (semafor L3) but he retrace the past as a lot of zig zag indicators . if you use it, will be better to use an other indicator for filter bad signals (macd for exemple)

i notice that number 3 arrived and moved maybe 3 or 4 time before stop and give the rollover of the trend.

i have a modified version with alert on level 3, and if someone tell me how to link a file i will share with you and you can show in the pop up of MT4 how many time L3 appear.

cedric

To attach files, choose "post reply", scroll a bit under the message text box and you will see Manage Attachments button.

Hit it.

cmalbranc:
hello,

i have a modified version with alert on level 3, and if someone tell me how to link a file i will share with you and you can show in the pop up of MT4 how many time L3 appear.

cedric

thanks for this answer...but i think i need glass or dog... because i don't found attachments buttons only picture attachments....hummm hummm

Reason: