Indicators with alerts/signal - page 322

Hi

Robert,I'm really green to all this coding. It's really confusing. I'll take my time to learn all this. Thanks for your assistance though.

karthikencore:
Hi Trader

Would you like to get your EA coded for free? If you can make the fellow members feel that your strategy is profitable and if you're willing to share the EA with the community, I can do the coding for free.

Due to my professional commitments, I can only take up limited number of request

But I'm looking to work on some unique and profitable strategy.

Apart from this, If you would not want to share your strategy or if you cannot wait for a long time, you can hire me to do coding on which case the code will not shared with anyone else

Karthik

Hi Karthik,I've an EA to be further developed.However,I am really green to all this coding stuffs.Therefore,can you please kindly assist me in this EA development?Hope to hear from you soon.

Mashriq

mashriq:
Hi Karthik,I've an EA to be further developed.However,I am really green to all this coding stuffs.Therefore,can you please kindly assist me in this EA development?Hope to hear from you soon.

I have an idea for an EA that can use you indicator. You care to view the requirements and perhaps it can be used for other indicators as well.

A friend and I came up with some EA requirements based on live trading techniques that needs to be converted into an EA. So the conditions were tested and traded live and does not involve guesswork.

Care for me to paste the conditions here? Let me know.

TB

I need help to program custom indicator into a trading EA. But I know nothing about programming. Can someone help me out here ?

Tradability

tradability:
I have an idea for an EA that can use you indicator. You care to view the requirements and perhaps it can be used for other indicators as well.

A friend and I came up with some EA requirements based on live trading techniques that needs to be converted into an EA. So the conditions were tested and traded live and does not involve guesswork.

Care for me to paste the conditions here? Let me know.

TB

Hi buddy..I'm ok with it..Like I've said,suggestions and recommendations are most welcome to develop the EA better..For myself,currently,I'm using the indicator together with SMA,Parabolic,MACD and Fractals to maximise the profits cos I don't wish to enter late or exit late. That has been the problem with me before which caused my accounts to burst. And I don't wish to repeat that mistake again. Let's take a look at the example I've attached.

1)There is a MACD crossover which is a buy/sell signal for us.(Better to have a MACD crossover signal indicator)

2)I will place stop loss few pips below the previous support/resistance fractal.Placing a trailing stop loss is always good for traders.

3)Looking at the parabolic and the trend predictor,it gives us confirmation that we're heading to the right direction.

4)Exit when the parabolic flips/MACD crossover/change in trend predictor/fractal appears before MACD crossover.

If possible,all these can be integrated and become a powerful EA. Hope to develop the EA with more incoming ideas. Thank you.

Files:
example_1.jpg  173 kb

mashriq

Hi

Some of the indicators you posted won't work. I noticed that you pointed out the MACD in the area where the market oscillates and not trends so it looks exceptionally well in that region. I do have suggestions to fix that though and it's only a suggestion.

Throw in the zerolag stochastic instead of your RSI indicator and have it set to 2 time frames above the time frame you wish to trade off. However, trade in the direction when the red and blue are sloping simultaneously.

What do you think? I think this will improve probabilty much more until the next time frame takes over.

I also have conditions for the EA to make it more successful. When we get to that stage I will post them ok?

Tradability

tradability:
Hi

Some of the indicators you posted won't work. I noticed that you pointed out the MACD in the area where the market oscillates and not trends so it looks exceptionally well in that region. I do have suggestions to fix that though and it's only a suggestion.

Throw in the zerolag stochastic instead of your RSI indicator and have it set to 2 time frames above the time frame you wish to trade off. However, trade in the direction when the red and blue are sloping simultaneously.

What do you think? I think this will improve probabilty much more until the next time frame takes over.

I also have conditions for the EA to make it more successful. When we get to that stage I will post them ok?

Yes,why not? I've no issue with your suggestion. On my part, I can only give ideas. But when it comes to coding,frankly speaking, I've to rely on you guys who have much more experience in coding. But it would be better if we could come up with an EA which can auto-trade for us. Cos I believe nobody wants to stick to their screen the whole day. Hope to try out the redeveloped EA as soon as possible. You guys are great...

Regards,

Mashriq

profit EA

hi karthikencore,

first i want said sorry my english is not good ,i hope you can understand what i mean ..,i'm from indonesia few month ago i get EA name is avtoforex.. this EA

this EA for all pair and all TF, usualy i used on gbbusd and uerusd TF H1(on mini account),this EA is avarage EA .. ,

i want to disable thats average dan when open the position buy or sell this EA sometime on candle body

that why i want put zigzag indicator (modifiyHigh_Low v2 (ZigZag)),so i hope when i put theat indicator can make this

EA can be better

i hope you can help me ..thank you and please

what setting u used avtoforex

greenla:
hi karthikencore,

first i want said sorry my english is not good ,i hope you can understand what i mean ..,i'm from indonesia few month ago i get EA name is avtoforex.. this EA

this EA for all pair and all TF, usualy i used on gbbusd and uerusd TF H1(on mini account),this EA is avarage EA .. ,

i want to disable thats average dan when open the position buy or sell this EA sometime on candle body

that why i want put zigzag indicator (modifiyHigh_Low v2 (ZigZag)),so i hope when i put theat indicator can make this

EA can be better

i hope you can help me ..thank you and please

Salam, I m also from Indonesia.

what setting u used avtoforex ??

what do u mean by average EA?

trim

Indicator requested

Hi all, I know there are some indicators which can sound alarm when price reach certain level, but is there any indicator can alarm when the whole candlestick above/below certain level?

If you happen to have one, I will be so glad that you can share it out.

Thanks all in advance.

Reason: