GridMACD - page 4

new version?

Hello Pengie,

Any new version of GridMACD?

I have to tell you that your expert is my favorite for now!! I would like if you could provide some info about how it work. I believe it need some optimization to prevent false signals. My stategy for now is to trade on a $7000, 0.1 lot on 4 majors. One thing that worrys me is that I do not know if it has S/L or not.

And about grid interval what is the best values for this?

Thanks for all,

roger

Magic Number

sadaloma:
Hi Pengie,

Thanks for the EA.

I have attached it to several currencies on H1 , evrything was going fine until some error on the Usd/chf buy orders came up. Please look at the attached image.

Sada

Hi

Did you change the magic number each time you attached so that they all would be independent.

Dr. Gaines

Time frame

newdigital:
It was the following in the beginning of last week (closed and open trades all together):

EURUSD +588 pips;

USDCHF -18 pips;

USDJPY -20 pips.

During the weekend the situation was changed:

USDCHF +593 pips.

EURUSD +123 pips.

USDJPY -730 pips.

Seems this EA is performing better on USDCHF.

Hi Newdigital

What timeframe ? It looks like eurusd is a consistent winner.

Dr. Gaines

dr_richard_gaines:
Hi Newdigital

What timeframe ? It looks like eurusd is a consistent winner.

Dr. Gaines

July contest was finished. I did know see the results yet but seems EURUSD and USDCHF are consistent winner and USDJPY are big consistent losser. But I will post the results today so we will see because I am not sure now.

I'm very surprise to see this thread almost dead... this is one of the best EA I ever tested.

I would like to sugest a modification to this one, if it is alowed...

I would like to add a trailling option. Some times it has big profits, and then a change on the trend loses that profits and put the orders negative. I believe that a trailling value (adjustable) could increase a lot the profits on this EA.

Could we try?

PS: I'm not a coder so I cannot try this myself...

Yep thats my point...

Some of the biggest losses are from orders that for some point in their lives have beem positive, and someones very positive...

Yes, I liked it very much and it's a good system but Some time it makes larg profit and somtims larg losses, maybe pengie would like to re-code it

maybe we should use it in some market conditions

kokas:
Yep thats my point... Some of the biggest losses are from orders that for some point in their lives have beem positive, and someones very positive...

kokas, if you have tested this EA maybe you can help me : can you tell me what is the minimum deposit for this EA (in your opinion ofcourse) ? Can I start using this EA on 2 pairs (EURUSD & USDCHF) with $250 or better $500 (using minilots - 0.1) ?

Best Regards,

P7

I believe it is possible, but first you should try on demo account. If we could get the trailling coded first would be nice to try this new version.

As i told in a previous post, there are big wins and big losses... on the last days, I have been setting traillings on all orders and I'm getting much better results with this one.

Let's hope...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

gridmacd with trailling now developed by Kalenzo!

Reason: