Finally!! a crossover that really works and F a s t!!!!! - page 5

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for -24 pips loss; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Closed LONG $EURUSD for +6 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 49% SHORT #forex

Closed LONG $EURUSD for +8 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 49% SHORT #forex

Closed LONG $GBPUSD for 0 pips b/e; 17% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the GBPUSD with sentiment 39% SHORT #forex

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +7 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +6 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +7 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +4 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

see i can lose ........but revenge is mine lol plus the 4 before in this session only

4-24+6+8+0+7+6+7+4 = 18+ not the best of nights

not showing off - just letting you know the system is pretty accurate

Hi Perky

One indicator i use is called "Complex' I picked up in TSD

another one is "SwingMan UltraSuper Trix" I picked up from

forex factory. I have no idea how to attach them so please look

it up. The MAs seem to work for me but I have to observe them

more

senbanda

senbanda:
Hi Perky

One indicator i use is called "Complex' I picked up in TSD

another one is "SwingMan UltraSuper Trix" I picked up from

forex factory. I have no idea how to attach them so please look

it up. The MAs seem to work for me but I have to observe them

more

senbanda

It is simple... First save the files in your desktop and come to the thread then click post reply.In the top bar with Fonts and sizes a white smilies is there next to that a small pin type icon there just touch it with pointer it shows as attachments..then click it..you get a small separate window ..In upper left corner choose "upload files" after selecting the files press "upload" after upload finish close the separate window..Then press "submit reply" that's it....

nice little news application ive been using a year or so

I find it useful because it doesnt slow down the meta charts as news hits

its free and sooooooooooooooo cute.................

iif dissappears into the icon tray after 10 mins as a tiny clocky thing but it still running

get it from

Forex Tester Software - Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading.

top left under products

4th down forex news provider

Perky:
nice little news application ive been using a year or so

I find it useful because it doesnt slow down the meta charts as news hits

its free and sooooooooooooooo cute.................

iif dissappears into the icon tray after 10 mins as a tiny clocky thing but it still running

get it from

Forex Tester Software - Professional Forex Training. Teach yourself forex trading.

top left under products

4th down forex news provider

Perky,

Is this connected to MT4 or it doesn't have to be placed in any MT4 folder?

Regards,

Knez.

Knez:
Perky,

Is this connected to MT4 or it doesn't have to be placed in any MT4 folder?

Regards,

Knez.

no its completely standalone

just let it save to its preffered folders

it has nothing to do with mt4

dear friends:

How to use your indcators to trade? could you please upload your tpl file

ztdep:
dear friends: How to use your indcators to trade? could you please upload your tpl file

ive put it in the indicators threads because its not really a complete "system" as such

I didnt want to give templates as there are only 3 indicators

reason being that you can load onto your existing system to

help you make trading descisions..

if you have no system I guess thats a hard ask -

maybe 30min chart to 1 hour chart

histogram goes red consider sell goes green consider buy

wait for the bar to close before trading

the red line in the 3 line indicator can be used as support resistance

you will notice the blue and yellow lines are the crosses corresponding

to the histogram

Friday trading non farm payroll night eeeeeek

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.39216; 33% of the @Currensee

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +5 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.38779; 33% of the @Currensee

Closed SHORT $EURUSD for +4 pips profit; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex

Opened SHORT $EURUSD @ 1.3905; 33% total friday Closed SHORT $EURUSD for -16 pips loss; 33% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the EURUSD with sentiment 48% SHORT #forex'

+5 +4-16= -7

Thanks Perky! Looks good.

Reason: