Finally!! a crossover that really works and F a s t!!!!! - page 2

dr.house7:
hmmm

So if you went to a grocery store and the clerk gives you a rotten apple, you're reaction will be to thank him for the service...

...nice thought

Best regards

Doc

are you in a grocery store? i don't think so neither there is any clerk here. It is a nice thought !! . Cause it was freely shared.. . Next time when you go to the grocery store don't thank him

-guyver

Guyver:
are you in a grocery store? i don't think so neither there is any clerk here. It is a nice thought !! . Cause it was freely shared.. . Next time when you go to the grocery store don't thank him -guyver

sorry guyver but i totally disagree...

infact i think there are many useless tools here around that create only a lot of confusion...like this one

Best regards

Doc

Thanks Perky

Perky you have shared for years and you are one of the long time contributors to TSD. Thank you!!! In your years I am sure you have seen many come and go as I have. Once the illusion of the holy grail indicator dies and the reality that FX trading is hard work sinks in they go away. Some sooner than others, some need to leave 1000’s of post like the ones above to detail their bitter search before they go but in the end they all go. Just keep your head up and ignore the noise.

Closed LONG $GBPUSD for +12 pips profit; 17% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the GBPUSD with sentiment 38% SHORT #forex

dr.house7:

sorry guyver but i totally disagree...

infact i think there are many useless tools here around that create only a lot of confusion...like this one

Best regards

Doc

oh you have a thread do you that has something positive to add to the community

still looking...................

Closed SHORT $GBPUSD for +9 pips profit; 18% of the @Currensee community volume is trading the GBPUSD with sentiment 39% SHORT #forex

well add something positive pava and drhouse(7)'instead of just lurking around TSD

spitting venom

in my first post I said add with your own indicators Im posting my trades

decided not to post my losers

b e c a u s e there wern't any! tonight that is

A thing or two that seem to be overlooked ...

Placing 2 moving averages (since "adaptive RSI" is in fact an EMA that uses RSI to become "adaptive") in a same separate window is not the same as placing 2 moving averages on a main chart and then looking for their crossovers. That can be done only if both indicators have a same minimum and maximum and with 2 moving averages it is not the case. A simple change of a number of displayed bars, for example, is going to change where the crossovers "happened". Here is an example where only the number of displayed bars is changed (I simply opened a sub-window containing a list of indicators on the left on the metatrader window - as you can see neither the relative value nor the crosses are the same)

In order to avoid that and assuming that the separate window is "a must", an indicator that combines 2 indicators must be written. Attaching one that does that and as you will see, crossovers are fixed but are not the same as in the template

As of the histo version : at a first glance it seems to be OK even though the condition checking can be much simpler (a simple current<o or current>0 is enough) and even though the period is not used internaly at all (it is a sort of 3-14 rsi adaptive ema MACD) Compare it to the attached and you will see that the crosses correspond exactly but are different from the template

I use mladen one (given above), mix with advanced oscillator, and get the ABOVE subwindow, kind of early READY to trade signal in 30M , could have 2 hour to pick a good price to enter

not sure about any repaint issue yet, have to test it out when I have time

Reason: