Finally!! a crossover that really works and F a s t!!!!! - page 7

template posted

Hey everybody. Long time lurker here. Thanks Perky very much for this nice tool. I also like to use this TMA Centered (forget where I got it but thanks to whoever supplied it) indicator as a filter to help me avoid a few bad trades. It's pretty self explanatory. When price is near the top line, look to go short, vice versa (in the direction of the tunnel slope). Stronger signal is when price ventures outside of the tunnel. This is a nice way to get ready for an upcoming trade (for me anyway). Take it with a grain of salt. Cheers guys.

Edit: Best settings are to change the HalfLength to 25 and ATRPeriod to 50.

PS: added by Mladen - in the header of that indicator it is written :

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| TriangularMA centered bands.mq4 |

//| mladen |

//| forex-tsd elite section only |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Since it is an elite section indicator, removed it from this post. Did not delete the post itself though

Perky:
never ever trade a sell when yellow line is above blue line and nevever trade a buy when yellow line is above the blue

do you still go by these rules?

hard to find a bullish cross that the yellow line ISN'T above blue

Perky:
never ever trade a sell when yellow line is above blue line and nevever trade a buy when yellow line is above the blue

can you clear it? So when the appropriate trade

hotnett:
can you clear it? So when the appropriate trade

post your chart please

standardeviation:
do you still go by these rules? hard to find a bullish cross that the yellow line ISN'T above blue

As I said , I think there was a simple mistake about your rules with the yellow line..

Files:
cross.jpg  97 kb

A MA cross that works?

Finally?

This ... can't... be...

standardeviation:
As I said , I think there was a simple mistake about your rules with the yellow line..

just one whole chart I'm trying to get the time frame and at least the currency

i mean the histogram of adrsicvdv will be red on cross down and green on cross up its exactly the same thing but depicted in histogram from

Perky:
just one whole chart I'm trying to get the time frame and at least the currency i mean the histogram of adrsicvdv will be red on cross down and green on cross up its exactly the same thing but depicted in histogram from

I will be using your own chart to demonstrate what I'm talking about. I just think you made a simple mistake about the rules with the yellow line. Did you meant when a bullish cross happens, yellow line must NOT BE BELOW the cross?

Just want to be on the same page with you, because it's a great find my friend. Much appreciated

Files:
bce123.gif  67 kb

I think your right about that.

Reason: