Finally!! a crossover that really works and F a s t!!!!! - page 11

So looking at the results of Perky, He only takes in 4-10 pips profit, but has losses of over 20 pips. That is a bad way to make money in forex. You need to change your risk to reward ratio; since one of your losses wipes out 5 of your profits.

Also there is too much going on in the chart. You have many indicators going and I'm sure you only use maybe two or three and the rest are just noise. Funny thing is that I used to trade exactly the same way, many indicators, lots of trades and hoped to make it in the end. You need to simplify it, trade with the trend and change the risk to reward ratio.

Great job with the system no doubt, but this system will fail in the long run. I think you should take a look into ADX and RSI. They are leading indicators versus MA which is a lagging.

Just my 2 cents

- Mike

Hi Perky, thanks for your sharing.

Could anyone please make it to MTF?

Does anyone know if this repaints?

mxcmx:
Hi Perky, thanks for your sharing. Could anyone please make it to MTF?

Please, somebody help?

could someone please post the indicators as new metatrader compatible with a template file that is uptodate with the nmc indicators?

YeshuaYoke:
could someone please post the indicators as new metatrader compatible with a template file that is uptodate with the nmc indicators?
Which indicator exactly?

YeshuaYoke:
Any news about your issue?

oh i see now, ive posted this in the wrong section , imeant this post to be for the MRtools thread on "concentrated"
Reason: