Eurusd/gbpusd - page 506

Finsbury Park2:
MY TARGET + 136...I'm flat now

www.saveforex.it

big! thx nice to have you here, wish you green week .im late returun from hospital

firscall:
I've seen that system on TSD. But if it works for you good luck.

MAybe not.

M8, You have a nice looking system. Have a good weekend.

See ya next week!

m8 !good week hope evreything is ok

avi1:
m8 !good week hope evreything is ok

Hi all, sorry I have been very busy on other projects. i managed to capture the 92% level. I'll be around on Wednesday and maybe tomorrow afternoon at some point.

See you then.

Files:
tsd_19.jpg  15 kb

firscall:
Hi all, sorry I have been very busy on other projects. i managed to capture the 92% level. I'll be around on Wednesday and maybe tomorrow afternoon at some point. See you then.

m8!nice green pips

Where to find more on the system

avi1:
Check this out my new system with Back-propagation. (14 input -25hidden -1out)

Hi there,

Is there a place here on TSD where I can find out more about that one? Sounds interesting.

Thx in advance.

EURUSD Buyers/Sellers Ratios

RPM VALUES: EURUSD 1.57 USDCHF 1.83 EURCHF 5.21 AND FALLING

The RPM ratio for the EURUSD is currently 1.57.

This signifies that there are 1.57 BUYERS for 1 every SELLER.

RPM is a contrarian indicator. Therefore the EURUSD has a SLIGHT SELL sentiment bias.

Over 1.8 Billion dollars is traded in the Retail FX marketplace a day.

EurChf continues to make new lows... how are retail traders holding on? According to Currensee data, break even for most retail positions is 1.4757 that's 300 pips in the hole!!!

Central banks usually intervene when liquidity is low - last Fri evening would have been a prime time... if not last Friday, then when will the Swiss bank intervene?

The EURCHF RPM has fallen from 7 to 5 indicating the ratio of buyers is falling as the price heads lower. Please see my blog for this significance.

My goal is to give you information that can help you in your trading. I believe retail positioning should be considered whether your swing trading or scalping.

Indicator

firscall:
A 5 min chart only showing two days. The lines are daily levels.

Again the price will go back to the median daily line in 93% of cases. This strategy isn't so boring because - although you may not get to place a trade every day - you should get to trade at least several times a week.

In both case the price opens below the median line, tests the PL then returns to the median line so basically every day providing the price doesn't touch the median line first one can feel assure that sellling the PH or buying the PL will result in a virtually guaranteed profitable trade so there is no need for tight stop-losses.

However, if I start to use lower time frames then the management of losses become more of an issue because of the smaller ranges.

What indicator is this?

Finsbury Park2:
Hi guys.....

cad/jpy....I Hope start the down trend in h4 chart

Gbp/usd...I think it's possible touch strong support

Eur/usd........I'm long but I have a little position

Great template.

GBPUSD Wave Count

Two potential counts:

1st count:

Still in complex 1-4hr W2 correction.

In which case price would hit the 127%-162% (1.5155 to 1.5221) retracement last bullish correction (march 22nd to March 23rd).

2nd count:

1-4hr W2 is a simple correction & complete,

Price forming smaller five waves down for 1-4hr W3, price will retrace b/t here and 78% of last bearish correction (3/23/2010).

EURUSD.....Only one way

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eu_1.gif  42 kb
Reason: