Finally!! a crossover that really works and F a s t!!!!! - page 10

Pipsaver:
Perky thank you for sharing.

I really like this, nice, simple and straightforward. Some of the best systems are simple ones.

Wondering if it's possible to have an alert set up where it specifies which pair has triggered entry signal?

LQQK POST 59

it puts a line through the screen vertically and bells sound once

the bar AFTER the cross over

nice on 15m up charts its a bit wonky on loading the lines changing timeframes and coming in from templates

cja:
Perky

I hope you do not mind I have changed some of the code in this indicator, I found that it had some refresh issues which left incorrect signal lines on the chart which could only be removed by changing timeframes, I have altered the lines so that there are 3 line options and 1 arrow option plus moved the lines back to the signal bar not the next bar as it was originally coded. I also have done the iCustom call from the 3 RSI Adaptive EMAs indicator and removed the Alert.

Regards CJA

do I mind heck no..... glad you did please post it

Update

Perky:
do I mind heck no..... glad you did please post it

Hi Perky

Updated with sound & popup Alerts and posted in my 1st post above

Regards CJA

Perky:
LQQK POST 59

it puts a line through the screen vertically and bells sound once

the bar AFTER the cross over

nice on 15m up charts its a bit wonky on loading the lines changing timeframes and coming in from templates

Perky

I hope you do not mind I have changed some of the code in this indicator, I found that it had some refresh issues which left incorrect signal lines on the chart which could only be removed by changing timeframes, I have altered the lines so that there are 3 line options and 1 arrow option plus moved the lines back to the signal bar not the next bar as it was originally coded. I also have done the iCustom call from the 3 RSI Adaptive EMAs indicator and removed the Alert.

06/11/2010

Update with sound and popup alerts that show timeframe and currency pair.

adrsivdv6.mq4

Regards CJA

Files:
3ma.gif  79 kb
adrsivdv6.mq4  6 kb

cja:
Perky

06/11/2010

Update with sound and popup alerts that show timeframe and currency pair.

adrsivdv6.mq4

Regards CJA

just loaded it thanks for your hard work CJA

even beautifuller(lol) than I thought so many options like a candy store yum yum

I've been on these forums long enough and posted just enough stuff to know that no matter how well intended you may be, there are folks who will naysay you or just dish out crap.

My solution has been to stop posting, I don't suffer fools gladly.

Cheers to Perky who chooses to continue sharing, despite the @ssholes.

Thanks, Perky.

WNW:
I've been on these forums long enough and posted just enough stuff to know that no matter how well intended you may be, there are folks who will naysay you or just dish out crap.

Thanks, Perky.

mladen and cja have done some fine work on the indicators

WNW:

Thanks, Perky.

Thanks for the lesson wnw really usefull like this thread...

where are you PERKy with your A W E S O M E results ???

ah, perky, i found a mistake in the title of this thread...you forgot to write "doesn't" between really and works

dr.house7:
Thanks for the lesson wnw really usefull like this thread...

where are you PERKy with your A W E S O M E results ???

ah, perky, i found a mistake in the title of this thread...you forgot to write "doesn't" between really and works

Thank you for proving my point, dumb@ss.

WNW:
Thank you for proving my point, dumb@ss.

dear sir,

you're welcome and thanks again for your effort ...

Reason: