Need help indentifying indicator - page 246

augusdel
augusdel  
mladen:

As I see this should be it

THANK YOU mladen !, That is exactly the indicator to which I referred earlier. This should be the best version.
sreenewas
sreenewas  

Can any one help in identifying this indicator not given any details regarding this oly shown video

http://1080.plus/Forex_Signal_2015-94_Accuracy-100_No_Repaint_MT4_Indicator_by_Antrober_Forex/xKip1zX8vA0.video 

thanks and regardcs 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shiva12:

Can any one help in identifying this indicator not given any details regarding this oly shown video

http://1080.plus/Forex_Signal_2015-94_Accuracy-100_No_Repaint_MT4_Indicator_by_Antrober_Forex/xKip1zX8vA0.video 

thanks and regardcs 

Those signal(s) are appearing at least 6-7 bars back - which means that either he is using mtf or it is as bad a repainter as it gets
Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  

Hey,

does anybody has an idea what kind of indicator this is?

I know it has to be some kind of Fibo indicator.

D. 

Files:
lbo.jpg 114 kb
sreenewas
sreenewas  
mladen:
Those signal(s) are appearing at least 6-7 bars back - which means that either he is using mtf or it is as bad a repainter as it gets
Thanks dear mladen
sreenewas
sreenewas  
Can any one help in identifying this indicator looking near to holygrailll
Files:
holy.png 34 kb
jason
jason  
who knows this indicator?
Files:
SwingAd4.png 33 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shiva12:
Can any one help in identifying this indicator looking near to holygrailll
Probably ssa bars (ssa recalculates)
Intrest1
Intrest1  
Hello. Help to determine the indicator at the bottom of the screen. There are two of them. One of them is Stochastic 120,3,3. The second is not known
Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
Intrest1:
Hello. Help to determine the indicator at the bottom of the screen. There are two of them. One of them is Stochastic 120,3,3. The second is not known
can be this
Files: