Need help indentifying indicator - page 245

mladen:
That looks like one more version of zigzag

The network write that this indicator for Ninja Trader and Tradestation Omega.
Maybe there are such for MetaTrader 4?

 http://www.profi-forex.org/journal/number60/page11.html

Intrest1:

The network write that this indicator for Ninja Trader and Tradestation Omega.
Maybe there are such for MetaTrader 4?

 http://www.profi-forex.org/journal/number60/page11.html

You mean the "OVI - that reads the minds of the insiders" :)

Anyway, without any type of code, can not tell 100% sure what does it do

mladen:

You mean the "OVI - that reads the minds of the insiders" :)

Anyway, without any type of code, can not tell 100% sure what does it do

Only found the manual for this indicator
Files:
gusdlc:

Please let me know what it's called an indicator that looks like this.

It's like a big candle that contains other candles from other timeframes. I think it's free.

Thanks for any help ..


Custom Candles or something like that. Here you can find a good free one!

Intrest1 : ? Здравствуйте, я могу где скачать этот , Terp спасибо
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBXXdwvkxA8
Files:
IXI:

Custom Candles or something like that. Here you can find a good free one!

YES! YOU GOT IT IXI!


Files:
m15_on_m1.gif  11 kb

As I see this should be it


gusdlc:

YES! YOU GOT IT IXI!


Here is one version of that kind,some extra features/options added by MLADEN.

Files:
mntiwana:

Here is one version of that kind,some extra features/options added by MLADEN.

THANKS mntiwana ..

This indicator seems even better than I was looking for !

Regards



mladen:

As I see this should be it


THANK YOU mladen !, That is exactly the indicator to which I referred earlier. This should be the best version.