Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
Intrest1:
Thank you. But it seems not this one
:-(
marley60
marley60  
mladen:

This is the correct version (there are some errors in the version posted). This version should be used

thank you very much, works better than the one i was looking for (no mtf, but no more slowing down my computer).

but what does the last input (centered tma angle caution. in pips) mean? which values would you suggest for eurusd and dax?

and what is the differenc between the bigger golden crosses and the smaller pink/lightskyblue?

can you please help me with this (i looked at the code, but that looks like chinese for me)...

jason
jason  
Who knows this system?
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
marley60:

thank you very much, works better than the one i was looking for (no mtf, but no more slowing down my computer).

but what does the last input (centered tma angle caution. in pips) mean? which values would you suggest for eurusd and dax?

and what is the differenc between the bigger golden crosses and the smaller pink/lightskyblue?

can you please help me with this (i looked at the code, but that looks like chinese for me)...

Those should be rebounds (up and down) and a caution - but be aware that tma centered is recalculating and that those warnings are going to change
techmac
techmac  
luffy:
Who knows this system?
Looks like multi time frame
mntiwana
mntiwana  
techmac:
Looks like multi time frame
And with out actual price (bar/candles) nobody can guess how much it is useless :)
Intrest1
Intrest1  
What is it?
sebatian
sebatian  
Intrest1:
What is it?
Something that can not be traded
magi32
magi32  
Hey. I ask to share the link where it is possible to download here such bulls and bears light
Files:
bb_1.png 52 kb