Need help indentifying indicator - page 239

NicoleDeinhard:
Yes mladen, i checked it, but was not really playing with the settings... might be a good idea... Thank you....
insync index indicator does not repaint?
Nagh, insync index does not repaint

Yes Garry...thats the right one... possible to get mq4 file for that?

NicoleDeinhard:
Hi, Nicole. I only have these files. We now know his real name and maybe it will make it easier to find the source code.
By the way, it sometimes changes the position of the signals on the chart

Garry119:
Hi, Nicole. I only have these files. We now know his real name and maybe it will make it easier to find the source code.
By the way, it sometimes changes the position of the signals on the chart
does it mean that sometimes someone might loose their life savings while using this indicator for signals trading?

Pava:
does it mean that sometimes someone might loose their life savings while using this indicator for signals trading?
Maybe having an open code will be able to resolve this misunderstanding

NicoleDeinhard:

Nicole, I found this indicator. The settings are very similar, and the signals match. Maybe it's the same indicator, or maybe just very similar
Programmers will probably understand this

Files:

Garry119:

Nicole, I found this indicator. The settings are very similar, and the signals match. Maybe it's the same indicator, or maybe just very similar

Super Garry... thank you for your time...
unfortunately its decompiled code... mladen or mrtools will not look at it...

but might be possible to code something like this Mr. @mladen? 

Garry119:

This indicator has the same error like many which i already send to forum, which calculates nearly the same...
If you put him at chart... shows very good results... but than dont come signals and arrows... when you refresh after the indi, you see the missing arrows... ... all have the same error...

NicoleDeinhard:
This indicator has the same error like many which i already send to forum, which calculates nearly the same...
If you put him at chart... shows very good results... but than dont come signals and arrows... when you refresh after the indi, you see the missing arrows... ... all have the same error...

Maybe this what you need?

Reason: