I have a question about copying trades with more than one account on the same MetaTrader !

I just want to make sure of one thing, If I login with more than one trading account on the same MetaTrader program, are all accounts will copy trades without a problem and I want to make sure that it is not necessary for me to login to each account in MetaTrader to copying trades, I mean, can I login to one account and the rest of the accounts will copy trades automatically or not?

Ahmed Zanaty: If I login with more than one trading account on the same MetaTrader program

Can't be done.

Ahmed Zanaty:

I just want to make sure of one thing, If I login with more than one trading account on the same MetaTrader program, are all accounts will copy trades without a problem and I want to make sure that it is not necessary for me to login to each account in MetaTrader to copying trades, I mean, can I login to one account and the rest of the accounts will copy trades automatically or not?

You can't login with more that 1 trading account on the same MT4/5 terminal, the only way to copy trades from one account to others is to use some kind of copier utility, but we are not allowed to discuss or suggest any here, so make your own search in the Market.

Reason: