Need help indentifying indicator - page 131

Hi,

can someone identify del band use in this video?

Thank you

Forex Simple Renko Price Action EA BackTest. - YouTube

dasio

From what I see it is an average of high and low (as far as I see there are situations when they are behaving differently - one is changing and the other is not, so if it is so, that is not a channel but two separate averages)

dasio:
Hi,

can someone identify del band use in this video?

Thank you

Forex Simple Renko Price Action EA BackTest. - YouTube

techmac:
You want it to repaint ?

yes,i do.Help me if you can.Thanks

mladen:
dasio From what I see it is an average of high and low (as far as I see there are situations when they are behaving differently - one is changing and the other is not, so if it is so, that is not a channel but two separate averages)

For your experience what type of mode it can be? Surely the period is less like 3 cause the way in which it follows the movement. But what kind moving average is?

Thank you

MT4 alert indicator only at certain time

Hi, I am looking for a price alert indicator that only checks price at a certain time...can somebody help me out would really appreciate it.....

Unknown indicator

Hello guys,

does anyone knows this indicator??

Thank you,

Josif

Files:
08_-_chart1.png  12 kb

Josif201:
Hello guys,

does anyone knows this indicator??

Thank you,

Josif

Yes, it's GRAB Candle

you can find it here --> Download the newly updated GRaB 2.0 plug in for MT4 - Official website for trader and author Raghee Horner | Official website for trader and author Raghee Horner

Thanks a lot Risk

EraMaster:
I found this image in this forum ( can't remember where?), or in another forum( can't also remember where)

..... finally I found the indicator in the sub-window.....

can any one find the settings for each sub-window?

Thanks.....

I'm so sorry for posting this stupidity,

I didn't notice the other posts about this repainting indicator

Does anyone knows the name of this system

poz murcu1

Reason: