FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1825

Daniil Stolnikov:
Is there any finerecycle? Evidence that calculations made on a broker's weekly chart with "more complete" data will be different from those made on a broker's weekly chart with trimmed data? Will the High/Low be formed on them or will they be accounted for? Or are you doing the calculations on a tick chart? Either way when you approximate it you will probably get the same thing. And what am I missing?
If you make calculations within a day, or even a week, then you won't care about the missing hours. What about since 2000? You can figure out for yourself how many hours you'll be behind...

Daniil Stolnikov:
That's true. But that's not what we're talking about.)
About what? You think the universe made you to be spoon-fed until you're bursting with joy? )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
It seems this feature has been cancelled for newcomers. ;)
he seems to be old... just used to sit in an ambush =))) read, educated (apparently not given) ... but here he made a couple of good trades, downloaded the free OPTL (which has been talked about here for 3 years) and is positioning himself as a trader's guru =))))

Daniil Stolnikov:
the market is a hobby for me (the market helps me support my family). it's true. but this is not what i had in mind ))

It's not about anything else, it's about what you want to get out of the market...

I remember you wrote that the market is your hobby....

For me the market is a job ( i support my family from the market)...

Anatoli Kazharski:
You said you know how to program. So test something already. Write an Expert Advisor and use the tester to see the results. You may post the results here to make it more interesting. ))
Yes, correctly noted - I can. That's why I'm not asking you to give me a ready-made product. I like to use my own, understandable creations. The others don't suit me one way or another. I need an idea. Let me remind you that you don't even give me an idea. Only you send to do some research, which may or may not lead to results. Plus you say that this information is not enough. So it begs the question - why would I waste my time on something that has no practical value?

Roman Busarov:
you don't understand =)))) he earns from posts =))) reputations are uphill =)))
who are you all shitting on? 1800 pages in this thread and ... many in others?

Nestradamus:
If you do the calculations within a day, or even a week, you won't care about the missing hours. But what about since 2000? You can estimate how many hours you'll be behind...
and you won't lose anything. Even if you count to our era if the candlestick of the week counts high and low... where will they go? and a week is a week - 7*24

Daniil Stolnikov:
and who are you all shouting at? 1,800 pages in this thread and... many in others?
for the particularly gifted... the number of posts in a thread, does not affect the rating....

Roman Busarov:
he seems to be old ... just used to sit in an ambush =)))) read, enlightened (apparently not given) ... but here he made a couple of good trades, downloaded a free OPTL (which has been talked about here for 3 years) and is positioning himself as a trader guru =))))
keep hypothesizing - i wonder what you'll come up with

Roman Busarov:
for the truly gifted... the number of posts in a thread, does not affect the rating....
come on!!! are you sure about that?
Reason: