For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 29

tiiga:
If an EA is built in such a way that it makes a decision only on a new bar, then it doesn't matter what the test method is.

If the EA is built in such a way that it makes decisions only on a new bar, then the testing method is of no importance. But if it is based on ticks, there is no way out, the testing is only "All ticks". And what prevents us from making a decision only on Open[0] or Close[1] in this case?

grenadier:

Doesn't depend on the testing model - the results are absolutely identical, on other currencies comparable results.
Check - what happens on M1?

Yes, you should trade ONLY on the bars that have formed....

there you go... In a couple of days it's almost like a week... :-)))

I started with 50 roubles)) leverage 1:1000 in 2 weeks...then I foolishly lost it))

tehpp:

I started with 50 roubles)) leverage 1:1000 in 2 weeks...then I foolishly lost it))

This is the most common chart in the universe. They earn a little bit at a time thanks to their genius, and then pour everything at once, stupidly of course.

Paukas, why don't you sleep?

tehpp:

Why foolishly - out of pride ... (probably felt that you know everything and the market is your pet dog)

YOUNGA:
Maximum drawdown 1134096.82 (27.34%) Relative drawdown 91.18% (31330.85) - everything is clear here without parameters

How to understand the maximal drawdown relative to the deposit for what period? Or is it the total drawdown for the whole testing period?
Reason: