Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 130

went on a shopping spree today

Files:
5_3.gif  19 kb

Pava:
I just bought it...paid a fortune....

hi there Pava

do you mind to name the indicator or tell us where to get more info about it?

Thanks for the help

Non moving Zig Zag

Pava:
what do you mean by zigzag not repainting?...i can see on your illustration how it works...and it looks like normal non-lag zigzag...I sound like Pushkin:)

I would take a guess and say it it the Parabolic Sar Zig Zag. It doesn't move but can be slow.

Set the dots to no colour to remove

rgds

Peter

Files:

Hello pava

Pava:
I just bought it...paid a fortune....

Hello pava

you mean the original renko where shall we procure it and what is the actual cost. is it better comparitively than the renko 3.2 version.

I need it urgent pava.

regards

Nair

That's right orinin

Orinin:
St'pd Pava, I m not Tic Tac who you talk like that. If you are smart enough, why dont you asking a copy tru PM rather than keeping a st'pd words..

It snot Pava...but

Maybe someone in the forum know that, and is not ordinary zigzag otherwise I wont invest for that indicator. This was my 1st buying indicator since trading.

I am smart enough to seek through pm, am I right , but I seek orinin to look at it, is there any other smart way than to pm you orinin.

meanwhile I asked for a signal support or just trading room support instead of seeking your perseverance and holygrail. I just sought help for few days.

regards

Nair

every chart you post your setup changes. something is not quite right there... surely you find a format that works and rinse and repeat?

from one of the charts it actually states xpma.

you havent added any value to the topics i have raised.

i cant see any real value from what you are doing apart from being rude to people... calling them names.

what you have written here is contradictory and it has been rewarded with the response it deserved.

now orinin as i keep saying and others are now writing on this topic how have you dealt with situations where you are getting in 40 pips behind the move on a 10 pip brick?

Orinin:
Lets me clarify the hassle:

At the 1st renko script that Mr. Nims introduced need to be installed in the script which later recommended by LordFX to be installed in the expert and works as EA.

Hence, all renko traders until now used it as EA and working very well.

Yes, we only managed to enter in the 2nd bar, but still fine for me as later I'll be rewarded with more bar at 10pips each bar value.

Either this is scalping or not, is not the issue here. Try to be more professional when giving an idea. Talk with value and don't talk ridiculously like a kid. You can create your own renko thread and call it as trend following, doesnt matter. Give idea which is carrying some value as for me arguing whether scalping or trend following here is totally out of topic.

How sure you are that I used fast and slow XPMA??? dont guessing and make statement. What ever indicators I used in trading, is none of your business as I believed, were not created or designed by you. I can program mql as well.

For me, either ordinary chart, candle, renko, 3bar block or Pnf you are using, the most important is, you will make profit with it.

We should come to this thread to learn, ask and answer the best trading approach. As what I understood here was the late entry problem.

Try to think and come up here with good idea and solved the problem.

Orinin.

I made my living since using renko. The sectret is, I master the renko movement

page 1

I truly believe that all of the information needed to successfully trade with renko bars is located on page one of the thread. The only addition I make is the mauro trade manager which I have set to move to BE at +10 pips. I have SL set at 20 and TP at 50 with a TS of 15. This way once I enter a trade I can get up and walk away. Which for me is usually the best thing to do.

cheers

N

zigzag and channel

Just wondered if these are the indicators all the fuss is about - available from this very forum!!

Pardy

Files:

Now we recreated the famous orinin's commercial system by collective efforts of forum partici_pants....

Reason: