Bulletproof - page 44

Pava:
you mean time frame? or...volatility frame?

It is a start of an EA that has to be developed more to become a trading strategy

so far for the past 2 days EA is in plus...so the hours that I am at work is good...but it is too early to tell...what do you mean by "start of an EA"?

Pava:
so far for the past 2 days EA is in plus...so the hours that I am at work is good...but it is too early to tell...what do you mean by "start of an EA"?

When it is not an "end of an EA" :):)

that I got:)...not sure I am following you regarding the sorts of modification...

for EA with invert signals take profit could help...for EA using AMA as is, Martingale (otherwise with 1 bar lag it will loose money)...not sure Martingale will help...and for sure not 1m time frame

Pava:
that I got:)...not sure I am following you regarding the sorts of modification...

Pava

That is just a basic EA. It lacks money management. It lacks eventual additional filters. It lacks error handling (regarding orders management and some other things that always have to be checked before trying to open an order). It lacks options to be adjustable for different brokers.

It is what I call a "basic test if it could be developed further". You take some idea and make a simple EA based on that idea. If the results of profitable orders are at about 50% (comparable to random) then it can be developed further. If not, then some further analysis is necessary to determine if one should develop a trading strategy (and EA in the end) from it or not

ponyal:)...but...not sure idea behind this EA has merits...not yet sure...

Mladen raising the red flag on system edge....

You can do it Pava! 200% juice on it!!

yep...wintersky...I am starting to clean up code for this EA, like I did on my non repainting thread:)...seriously...I like the idea of this EA...the fantasy of placing orders...up-down, up-down...forever, without stopping...

Pava:
the fantasy of placing orders...up-down, up-down...forever, without stopping...

........ That sounds pretty much like a Inverse Fisher Transform of Price strategy... Dangggg. You need to change your fetish Pava....

Reason: