Bulletproof - page 25

as I always believe in triangles that occur in macro view or micro view on charts -- and it is reliable enough -- i.e. WHEN the cycle is not regular or when there is sudden outburst, we can play on DEMO, until it become steady

now -- I am trying to answer another DIS-BELIEF direction i.e. I won't believe or predict that it go ANOTHER WAY i.e. I bet 2 lot in the wrong direction

here is my answer -- that I compare my TEMPLATE (30M) on 2 pairs Monday $eur/chf and $audusd -- it seems to be UNBELIEVABLE template, i.e. I should bet more on what the template told me -- the direction -- rather than get frozen and rub my eyes during dis-belief situation

Who says PAVA is not nice?...on HIS OWN THREAD!

hi

this method seems very interesting,but it will be very great if someone can make arrows show on the chart. still wishing......

yourspace

Files:
00054.gif  29 kb

I do my homework, you do yours

i.e. we could all do some coding to combine few indicator together or get the best bit out of one single program

maybe some here got a new innovative way of pipping or scalping == that is similar to how the broker is trying within every 2 hours period

because we try to figure out the footpath in the mountain while we know it try to derail us or de tour us to another direction, then we become a FOOL when broker take our SL away while we build a successful NESW (north east south west) path along the market intended direction

I have put my favorite setting here by modify the setting of indicator a little bit

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

it seldom give wrong signal -- and it would be quite obvious to CUT IT , when it does

---- remember, the historical chart of the previous data is illusion, you really have to test it live and almost win every transaction and make your demo balance increase -- to prove that the TEMPLATE works

yourspace:
hi

this method seems very interesting,but it will be very great if someone can make arrows show on the chart. still wishing......

yourspace

yourspace...I think you have to change settings for both indicators for 15 minute time frame...the present settings work good for 5 minute chart only...

Pava:
yourspace...I think you have to change settings for both indicators for 15 minute time frame...the present settings work good for 5 minute chart only...

hi pava

i only work for 15 MIN timframe. what is the setting for 15MIN timeframe?

if you can make arrows on the chart when the two lines across,it will be very great. thank you.

yourspace

yourspace:
hi pava

i only work for 15 MIN timframe. what is the setting for 15MIN timeframe?

if you can make arrows on the chart when the two lines across,it will be very great. thank you.

yourspace

I don't know the settings...experiment a little...I got too much work lately...too busy...no time for anything else...not even fighting on forums...I also can't do programming...perhaps someone else can help you...I also noticed that it is a good idea to enter a little before the cross...but you got to feel the market to do that...

Pava:
I don't know the settings...experiment a little...I got too much work lately...too busy...no time for anything else...not even fighting on forums...I also can't do programming...perhaps someone else can help you...I also noticed that it is a good idea to enter a little before the cross...but you got to feel the market to do that...

hi pava

thank you very much also,i will try the settings, and i hope someone can help us to program the two indicators to make the arrows. thank you all.

yourspace

xx3xxx:
pava, what are you busy at, any neat stuff to share with us ?

Apparently...since crisis began unexplainably there is more customers at the club where I am working...go figure...may be there is more people with free time on their hands...but how they can afford?...it's ain't cheap...to watch naked bodies in motion...nothing neat yet...if I'll see something interesting...I'll post it....

----- few indicators , only one useful, updated, in previous reply in this thread --

------------------- if they are still under 33, it is good; otherwise, their swimwear is too big ---

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=BTqqbwBhrjg

Reason: