A new expert with great potential - page 3

Vadimus писал(а) >>

Is there a link to this advisor? Or at least its exact name, so you can look it up online?

I'll look and if I find it -, - right here ....

rid писал(а) >>

I'll have a look and if I find it -, - right here ....

>> wait for it...)

I tried working with digital filters at one time. The signals there are still more or less, but with the exit from the deal experience is empty. Exit as I prefer: at local extrema, at the reversal, at the "Historical Museum" stop. Niacili. Mashka isn't much worse.

sayfuji писал(а) >>
I tried to work with digital filters at one time. The signals are more or less good, but my exiting is not so good. I exit as I like: at local extrema, at the reversal, at the "Historical museum" stop. Niacili. Mashka isn't much worse.

I exit on trend lines when there is a crossover with the price chart. For example, today's situation.

How do you enter?

Vadimus писал(а) >>

I read it... There's a lot of tricky stuff in there, but it's not sure it's all necessary or useful. This is for selling, and in this case there is a different approach.

There is also an EA for MT3 made on the basis of these indicators. I found it on the Internet. I met it on the Internet. When tested it shows profit.

nen >> :

There is also an EA for MT3 based on these indicators. I found it on the net. I have tested it. When tested it gives profit.

The most important thing there is to calculate the digital filters correctly.... And for that you need a spectrum analyser which gives sensible results... I have never been able to find one.
And it is also desirable that all this can be calculated on the fly, but this is the second problem, which is easier to solve after the first one.

Look in the Viac forum. There is a thread dedicated to these filters. There you can also download a spectrum analyser. Three years ago I studied this topic extensively.

You can search AT&CF on the net to find everything.

rider >> :

You need a spectrum analyser for that which gives sensible results... I have never been able to find one.
And it would be desirable to have it all calculated on the fly, but it's the second problem, which is easier to solve after the first one.

Well, the link to the oscillator/spectrum analyser is above (http://fx.qrz.ru/)

But the second problem is much more difficult. I once made a spectrum analyser on Matlab and attached it to MT4 (through a database). It automatically extracted the peaks of the spectrum and generated appropriate digital filters. So, while the spectrum changes insignificantly (by a few bars), the indicator lines remain smooth. But when the spectrum peaks disappear and are replaced by peaks at other frequencies, that's when the Mashkas become jagged.

I remembered. Where I've seen an expert. Here's the address. http://ruforum.forexpeoples.com/index.php?showtopic=3548

Post. 15 on this link. But there's something about that post that doesn't work.

I'll see if I still have the expert, I'll post it.

Vadimus писал(а) >>

wait for it...)

Have a look here. Also applies this indicator http://www.forexsystems.ru/showthread.php?t=129