RAS Signal - Multi-EA

Multiple Expert Advisors (Multi-EA)

Multi-EA Signal Homepage

--

UPDATE: 04/12/2010 - Multi-EA is expanding and optimized!

All the EA's have been optimized in the past two weeks and we're starting to perform again. Thank you to everyone for you loyal support over this past few months while we endured the reality of the real world market. Onward we go!

The BIG news is our expansion, we're splitting the signal up into it's individual strategies and EA's. Details are here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/12403-ras-signal-multi-ea/page7#comment_517628

Watch for the following Multi-EA family of signals:

Multi-EA_Trend-1 -- Details -- Signal Homepage

Multi-EA_Trend-2 -- Details -- Signal Homepage

Multi-EA_Trend-3 -- Details -- Signal Homepage

Multi-EA_CounterTrend -- Details -- Signal Homepage

Multi-EA_Breakout -- Details -- Signal Homepage

--

DETAILS - FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS

The main Multi-EA strategy a combination of strategies and EA's. Each EA executes a different strategy in order to diversify the risk incurred from basing trades on a single strategy.

While the EA's run autonomously and do most of the work, there is human intervention from time to time in order to protect profits or limit losses.

These EA's are forward tested and they are updated and tuned from time to time, as needed. This may produce unexpected results, so, please review the trade history to ensure that you are comfortable with the risk before subscribing.

At present, only the EURUSD and USDCHF is traded but more pairs may be added at any time. The maximum lot size of any trade is fixed to 0.10 or 0.20 lots, however, there are several EA's that may open trades so there may be as many at 10 x 0.10 lots open at once.

Any questions? Please see the FAQ in the post below. If your question is not answered there, please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

Enjoy the pips and now, enjoy the choice!

Jones & Brown

--

INDEPENDENT AUDIT RESULTS: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179156/page17

A TOP 5 SIGNAL - July, 2010

A TOP 5 SIGNAL - August, 2010

A TOP 5 SIGNAL - September, 2010

EA Added

Hi all,

I've added an EA this past week. It takes advantage of trends and it has been doing quite well recently. As with all the EA's on this signal, they mainly run on autopilot but I do manage them manually when I think intervention is needed.

For example, all stop losses were moved to breakeven prior to the NFP today. This worked in our favour and as the up trend slowed, I closed all positions and turned off the EA's for the weeked.

I've also dropped the USDJPY because the EA on it wasn't tuned well and wasn't profitable. At present we are trading EURUSD exclusively but I'm eying the USDCAD and may add it soon if the EA I'm looking at continues to do well with it.

Enjoy the pips!

Kelvin

What TF did you use to make a OP? Because the result look nice...

eagle9:
What TF did you use to make a OP? Because the result look nice...

Hi eagle9, TF = Hourly. All EA's currently trade on an hourly time frame.

Now a TOP 5 Signal !

Hi all,

I am proud to announce that the Multi-EA signal has made it into the "Top 5"!

As we all know, signals compete and the top 5 changes regularly, but it is nonetheless significant that today, 12 July 2010, it sit's in the top 5 and is featured on the Rentasignal home page.

Thank you rentasignal team!

Enjoy the pips everyone!

Kelvin

kelvinjones:
Hi all,

I am proud to announce that the Multi-EA signal has made it into the "Top 5"!

As we all know, signals compete and the top 5 changes regularly, but it is nonetheless significant that today, 12 July 2010, it sit's in the top 5 and is featured on the Rentasignal home page.

Thank you rentasignal team!

Enjoy the pips everyone!

Kelvin

Congrats man.. i understand not easy to have a working system so good on you

-guyver

Still in the top 5!

Hi All,

As of today Multi-EA still sits in the top 5 and is still featured on the Rent a Signal homepage!

For new subscribers waiting for trades to be closed before signing up, I will look for an opportunity to close all open trades next week, as close to Friday, July 23rd, as possible. I will turn off the system for the weekend and restart it the following Monday to allow new subscribers to sign up.

Please note that the restart process will depend on the market conditions because the main EA's are trending ones and require certain conditions to be correct before entering.

I would encourage anyone who is considering signing up to do their own independant audit of the results to ensure that this signal fits within their risk/expectation parameters.

The current maximums are still in play as noted on the description tab of this signals homepage: Multi-EA | Rent a Signal

Enjoy the pips everyone!

Kelvin

Ready for Sign-up - Still in the TOP 5!

Hi all,

As promised, I've just gone flat with all trades and turned off the Multi-EA signal EA's for the weekend.

All final trades were in profit. Not a bad week overall.

Anyone who's been monitoring this signal can now sign up and starting on Monday, or as soon thereafter that the market looks right, I'll be turning them on again and we'll be off and running.

Thank you all for your support.

Enjoy the pips!

Kelvin

Online and running again!

Hi All,

Ok, we're off and running again!

FYI all, this signal is running on a VPS. All trades were closed on Friday and the EA's taken offline to allow subscribers to sign up at an opportune time.

The EA's are online but since we just got started I would suggest that if there are any more last minute subscribers please feel free to join today.

Enjoy the pips!

Kelvin

Hi All,

Nice profit today (NFP day).

Multi-EA has closed all open and pending trades for the weekend to allow traders an opportunity to subscribe (rent the signal) at the most opportune time.

On Monday I will begin looking for the an opportunity to start it up again in order to give new traders the best possible start.

Enjoy the pips!

Kelvin

Multi-EA is online!

Hi all,

First, to our new subscribers, Thank you!

Second, Multi-EA is "online" again but there's still a small window of opportunity subscribe if you haven't already. Perhaps you were just waiting for us to go online?

We haven't opened any trades yet so I would suggest that if the EUR price is still below 1.3270, or close to it when you read this, that the window of opportunity is still open for you to subscribe. This should provide you with the best possible start.

Enjoy the pips everyone!

Kelvin

Reason: