Advisors that work - page 24

Georgiy Merts #:

And you think you can "guess and gauge" eight years of trading at zero without losing money???

That's what makes me think that it's the switching of simple (and therefore most stable) experts that can enable you to be in profit all the time.

I will tell Karputov that you do not understand the Russian language

Georgiy Merts #:

And you think you can "guess and gauge" eight years of trading at zero without losing money???

This is what makes me think that it is the switching of simple (and therefore most stable experts) that can enable you to be in profit all the time.

In post #211 you wrote "Stable with a high probability you can get around 1-2% per month. But, with that kind of income it's easier to put money in the bank. I want at least 10% a month."... All the same, it's not much... And for 8 years - trading at virtually zero..., somewhere you slowed down..., you need to reconsider trading methods...

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I'll tell Karputov you don't understand Russian
Vladimir, you're pretty in your avatar.

I will let you in on a great secret. An Expert Advisor should not be made to work on autopilot, but to act as a semi-automatic machine.

For example, a trader sees that there is a growing trend. He draws the trend line and puts it on the chart of the Expert Advisor. The Expert Advisor sees this line and trades along it. As soon as the trend line is broken, the Expert Advisor closes all positions and stops trading.

It was said above that every Expert Advisor builds on a pattern. What can be better than a trend line? The trend has gone, we are trading. The trend is over - we stand up and wait for a new trend.

Well, if the trend line has been broken, the trader either corrects the trend and the Expert Advisor continues trading, or draws a new trend line and the Expert Advisor trades in its direction.

In addition, we can add breakdown of local levels and obtain a more complex trading system.

I would not be surprised if all that is available in Kodobase for free.

I think, topicstarter, I gave you quite a comprehensive answer to the question of your topic. Here you have a working EA and a profitable trading system. And it's all in one post.

Vitaly Murlenko draws the trend line and sends it to the chart of the Expert Advisor. The Expert Advisor sees this line and trades along it. As soon as the trend line is broken, the Expert Advisor closes all positions and stops trading.

It was said above that every Expert Advisor builds on a pattern. What can be better than a trend line? The trend has gone, we are trading. The trend is over - we stand up and wait for a new trend.

Well, if the trend line has been broken, the trader either corrects the trend and the Expert Advisor continues trading, or draws a new trend line and the Expert Advisor trades in its direction.

In addition, we can add breakdown of local levels and obtain a more complex trading system.

I would not be surprised if all that is available in Kodobase for free.

I think, topicstarter, I have given you quite a comprehensive answer to the question of your topic. Here you have a working EA and a profitable trading system. And it's all in one post.

All the time I was following this principle of trading - to work on the objects. Now I am not sure if my objects are not seen by the Terminal Server at the brokerage company and do not throw obstacles in my way.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I don't have to tell anything about the standard robot. It's completely under the control of broker terminal

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have an idea what kind of robot it should be. The robot should be independent - like a scanner, a separate program.

SanAlex #:

All the time I stuck to this trading principle - to work from objects. Now I'm not sure if my objects can't be seen by the broker's "Terminal Server" and don't get in my way.

I don't have to tell anything about the standard robot. It's completely under the control of broker terminal

I have an idea what kind of robot it should be. The robot should be independent - like a scanner, a separate program.

Conspiracy theory?

SanAlex #:

All the time I stuck to this trading principle - to work from objects. Now I'm not sure if my objects can't be seen by the broker's "Terminal Server" and don't get in my way.

Or the easiest way out is to trade manually. WITHOUT STOPS AND PROFITS to close at your own discretion.

SanAlex #:

Or the easiest way out is to trade manually. WITHOUT STOPS AND PROFITS to close at your own discretion.

The easiest way out is to find a broker without cheating, it's not that difficult.

pribludilsa #:
The easiest way out is to find a broker without cheating; it's not that difficult.

In Russia, it is the most difficult task to find a bona fide Broker.

SanAlex #:

In Russia, it is the most difficult task to find a bona fide Broker.

There are foreign
Reason: