RAS Signal - Multi-EA - page 4

kelvinjones:
Hmmm... I'm pretty sure you've tried this too, but have you tried a demo account with the problem broker? Maybe that's what you meant above, but if you have, and the chart symbols are the same, and it works properly, then talk to your broker. Live accounts can be quite different from demo accounts but at least if a demo account with the same broker and charts works then the problem must be on the broker side, not RAS. The opposite would also be true and the problem would be with RAS, not the broker. Just another thought.

Currently I have one live account and two demo accounts, one with my live broker and the other with a different provider on a seperate MT4.

The demo account that is on the seperate MT4 platform runs everything fine, the live account and its demo seem to be having the same problems with various different EA's.

Hopefully it will be something simple and Ill get it sorted soon.

stopsR4buses:
Currently I have one live account and two demo accounts, one with my live broker and the other with a different provider on a seperate MT4.

The demo account that is on the seperate MT4 platform runs everything fine, the live account and its demo seem to be having the same problems with various different EA's.

Hopefully it will be something simple and Ill get it sorted soon.

All three account from same broker?

I've noticed that often when a signal makes it to the "Top Signal" list on the RAS home page everybody piles in and the performance suffers. Some of y'all need to unpile.

Linuxser:
All three account from same broker?

Hi Linuxser,

No there not all the same broker, the demo account that is currently running Rent a Signal no problems is on a different Metatrader with a different broker.

In Sign-up Mode - Still in the TOP 5!

Hi all,

We've just gone flat with all trades and turned off the Multi-EA signal EA's for the weekend. I realize that in my summary note I mentioned holding for the weekend but I wanted to finish a very rough week on a positive note rather than risk going into a small drawdown for the week.

I would also like to say "Thank You", once again, to everyone for their continuing support and participation in helping to keep Multi-EA in the Top 5 Signal category!

For anyone who's been monitoring this signal, this is also an opportune time to sign up. Starting on Monday or as soon thereafter that the market looks right, I'll be turning the signal on again in order to give everyone the best possible start.

Enjoy the pips!

Kelvin

Reason: