Does a safe Martingale exist ? - page 15

shiva12:

100% succes system if u start your trade only after 12 consecutive fails  here i am attaching the indicator and screen shot , u need to start your every new trade only after  a series of fails 12, start from 13 and mostly u win 100% by 14  or 15   so only 3 steps of martingale no danger of blowing account , by the way risk reward 2 times the stop loss so u need not  double the lot size everytime   (u can go like this 1,1,2,3, ..........) but u need to check on all pairs ( 20 min ) to get a single trade a day,,,  any ideas welcome, i am hoping if any can help to get a multi pair dash board  so that its easy and safe to trade ...please any one can give ideas and open a discussion 

Is totay the 1st of April?

shiva12:

100% succes system if u start your trade only after 12 consecutive fails  here i am attaching the indicator and screen shot , u need to start your every new trade only after  a series of fails 12, start from 13 and mostly u win 100% by 14  or 15   so only 3 steps of martingale no danger of blowing account , by the way risk reward 2 times the stop loss so u need not  double the lot size everytime   (u can go like this 1,1,2,3, ..........) but u need to check on all pairs ( 20 min ) to get a single trade a day,,,  any ideas welcome, i am hoping if any can help to get a multi pair dash board  so that its easy and safe to trade ...please any one can give ideas and open a discussion 

can i send this to eugene fama ? poor guy doesn't know this

Files:
USDJPYM1.png  27 kb

krelian99:
Is totay the 1st of April?
i am serious , if you are same serious open a discussion and try to correct it please ,,, do not criticise the idea..... or else i have to think you are not interested in earning in this forex , if you say not possible on the other hand it means you dont want it ...

KumoBreake:
can i send this to eugene fama ? poor guy doesn't know this

of course he may have other idea not exactly this one do you know one can make money in this market in a million ways ??? you dont know it 

if you say not possible on the other hand it means you dont want it ... 

shiva12:
i am serious , if you are same serious open a discussion and try to correct it please ,,, do not criticise the idea..... or else i have to think you are not interested in earning in this forex , if you say not possible on the other hand it means you dont want it ...

Yes, it is the wrong thread.

No, I don't criticize it, I conclude: it is bullshit, maybe the biggest I've ever read about markets. The possibility that something that failed 12 times in a row and wins the next 2-3 time to 100% is extremely small - with a bad indicator even worse. It must be maximum bad when it looses 12 times in row.

Yes, it is possible, but most unlikely. Nobody would never give no dime on it. That desperate nobody can be. Lottery has a higher chance to win and a much much higher prize.

No, you are not serious and I prefer earning in forex with a maximum risk to win.

I have been visiting forex-tsd for a few years but have not seen this amazing thread. A fan of Martingale betting systems or trading systems or anything you like to call it  I have tested many idea presented here for years with similar results, including progressive increment betting. This topic is a rich source not only for Martingale systems but for many trading systems. You can find universal low of financial markets here including:

1) S/L > T/P = Hit rate > 50% = Avg win/loss ratio per trade < 1

2) T/P > S/L = Hit rate < 50% = Avg win/loss ratio per trade > 1

3) Robust trend following system gives a hit rate of +/- 37-40% and  a maximum consecutive losses between 13 to 15

and many more.

You may agree or not, but if you make thousands automated test and do real trading you will get very similar result.

Many thanks to people who contributed to this wonderful thread specially David and iGor. I don't know if they are still active in financial world or not. Martingale systems are perfect killers!

Best regards to Martingalers!

IXI:

I have been visiting forex-tsd for a few years but have not seen this amazing thread. A fan of Martingale betting systems or trading systems or anything you like to call it  I have tested many idea presented here for years with similar results, including progressive increment betting. This topic is a rich source not only for Martingale systems but for many trading systems. You can find universal low of financial markets here including:

1) S/L > T/P = Hit rate > 50% = Avg win/loss ratio per trade < 1

2) T/P > S/L = Hit rate < 50% = Avg win/loss ratio per trade > 1

3) Robust trend following system gives a hit rate of +/- 37-40% and  a maximum consecutive losses between 13 to 15

and many more.

You may agree or not, but if you make thousands automated test and do real trading you will get very similar result.

Many thanks to people who contributed to this wonderful thread specially David and iGor. I don't know if they are still active in financial world or not. Martingale systems are perfect killers!

Best regards to Martingalers!

yes i agree with you that the any system in the world may lead to a losses upto 15 or so , this is the reason i asked to open a every new trade after that many lossses  ( choice of getting is too small on a single pair so better to keep any eye on all major pairs ) , i dont know whats wrong in opinion 

krelian99:

Yes, it is the wrong thread.

No, I don't criticize it, I conclude: it is bullshit, maybe the biggest I've ever read about markets. The possibility that something that failed 12 times in a row and wins the next 2-3 time to 100% is extremely small - with a bad indicator even worse. It must be maximum bad when it looses 12 times in row.

Yes, it is possible, but most unlikely. Nobody would never give no dime on it. That desperate nobody can be. Lottery has a higher chance to win and a much much higher prize.

No, you are not serious and I prefer earning in forex with a maximum risk to win.

no its not a wrong one ,  are you sure that any Damn indicator is only a max losses of below 12 please tell me one indicator which is not failed at all in the history , to avoid the pressure and fear i told to start after that many losses if it is such an easy thing why 95 % people are loosing i believe mainly due to fear and lack of confidence on system ... if u are thinking its too small what do u mean by small getting 30 usd minimum on daily is small , please read entirely my post i told to take a look on all pairs so that one or other is sure going to give that many losses in a row it s martingale thread  so i placed here or else i wouldnt have posted it ..... if you are sure with any indicator or trading system that it wont give max losses than 6 or 7 please post it and do a favour please .....with the same indciator only i will go with martingale but make sure that it must not fail in a series max the no u told 

shiva12:
no its not a wrong one ,  are you sure that any Damn indicator is only a max losses of below 12 please tell me one indicator which is not failed at all in the history , to avoid the pressure and fear i told to start after that many losses if it is such an easy thing why 95 % people are loosing i believe mainly due to fear and lack of confidence on system ... if u are thinking its too small what do u mean by small getting 30 usd minimum on daily is small , please read entirely my post i told to take a look on all pairs so that one or other is sure going to give that many losses in a row it s martingale thread  so i placed here or else i wouldnt have posted it ..... if you are sure with any indicator or trading system that it wont give max losses than 6 or 7 please post it and do a favour please .....with the same indciator only i will go with martingale but make sure that it must not fail in a series max the no u told 
Good PA is a system with a hit rate of over 80% and an R/R usually over 1:2. You know after one or two bars after opening a position whether you are right or wrong. No need of the law of big numbers, just going in very near or right at bottom and exit at top and res versa. You can predict the market quite well, because you learn what the market will try to tell you. And metaphorically it speaks to you all the time. You can trade any market and tf, and most important, very effectively. Even when you should loose a high sum (due to server malfunctions or whatever) you can stay calm, the next trade or trades will make up lost money. Max losses in a row 3, but as said small ones. If you want to you can also do positioning, but why should someone do that.
Reason: