Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 29

Dina Paches:

No. Just expressing my position. Because I'm sick of this boorishness on so many pages that it's basically because of "you-you".

And so..., there are those here (here, horror) to whom I write and a simple but respectful 'you'. These are the ones with whom our mutual friendship has turned to this form of communication. And I do not think it is rude for such people to write me "you".

But if for someone and I because of the "you" (to friends with whom I communicate a lot) or "you" rather than "you" - I am illiterate, limited boorish and ignorant, then fine.

There you go again, they started off so nicely, even sharing secrets with each other. Or do you also want to know how to make 2 million rubles in two months?

Dina Paches:

No. Just expressing my position. Because I'm sick of this boorishness on so many pages that it's basically because of "you-you".

And so..., there are those here (here, horror) to whom I write and a simple but respectful 'you'. These are the ones with whom our mutual friendship has devolved to this form of communication. And I do not think it is rude for such people to write me "you".

But if for someone and I because of the "you" (to friends with whom I communicate a lot) or "you" rather than "you" - I am illiterate, limited boorish and ignorant, then fine.

The Germans fought the partisans for a long time and then the forester came and dispersed them all ))

Wow, what a branch!

Highly profitable forex robots do exist!

Only they stand on the other side of the terminal - on the server of brokerage companies and,Fathullin will not lie, effectively apply arbitrage strategies against grail-seekers.)

Ром:

Wow, what a branch!

Highly profitable forex robots do exist!

Only they stand on the other side of the terminal - on the server of brokerage companies and,Fathullin will not lie, effectively apply arbitrage strategies against grail-seekers.)

Whichever side they are on all the same, you can't make any money without them

Alexey Busygin:
Whichever side they're on, you can't make money without it.
Yes, of course, you can't make money without it. To make money on one side, the trader needs money, and to make money on the other side, the trader also needs to have money) ))

Ром:
Yes, of course, you can't do it without money. To make money on one side, the trader needs money, and to make money on the other side, the trader also needs money) ))
Brokers cheat and the kids are glad.

Alexey Busygin:
Brokers cheat, and the kids are happy.

Why are they cheating in the first place? They earn honestly according to the terms of their regulations and Dominican law.

The video comes to mind. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpiw9YF5D60

Forex broker - СМОТРЕТЬ С СУБТИТРАМИ!
Forex broker - СМОТРЕТЬ С СУБТИТРАМИ!
  • www.youtube.com
Откровенный рассказ сотрудника "кухни" о том, как там всё устроено.

Ром:

Why are they cheating in the first place? They earn honestly according to the terms of their regulations and Dominican law.

The video comes to mind. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpiw9YF5D60

Alfa is moving to Cyprus due to the new law, in my opinion it was a reliable broker, now I don't know what will happen.

What I don't get is that 'Postman Pechkin' got dumped on his bike.... :) Vladimir?

Mikhail Gorenberg:
Alfa is moving to Cyprus because of the new law, in my opinion it was a reliable broker, now I do not know what will happen.
They are going to destroy their clients, especially Pams, because if they do not sign the new documents by the 18th, they will close the deals. I still do not have the documents to sign. We are not discussing it anymore!
Reason: