Mandarine EAs mods - page 40

Flytox:
Hi MrTools.

I'am trying to test the Mandarine martingale v4 correct. I wanted to know what indicators it is using so i can see them on a chart.

I know about price channel jurik, and please if you can tell me if there are others to attach or maybe a template, it would help.

many thx.

Hi Flytox,

On this small thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180090 there's templates and some explanations about Mandarine.

Mrtools

Could you make ,..EA width this 2 moving average ??...with the option to optimize ..

dpwma_amp_jma.mq4

Thanks , for your help

PS.Sorry, but this is the first time,when i ask for an "EA", and i did not know ....in what "place" to put it.

Files:

bebeshel:
Could you make ,..EA width this 2 moving average ??...with the option to optimize ..

dpwma_amp_jma.mq4

Thanks , for your help

PS.Sorry, but this is the first time,when i ask for an "EA", and i did not know ....in what "place" to put it.

This is not the first time you asked for an Ea, and every time you ask we ask you to please show us some manual trading results, using this method you speak of, every time we ask you refuse to produce any results, and now very unlikely since this indicator was just posted. Also the Ea's that have been made using an idea of yours am still waiting for your forward trading results, that is the only way it can be improved.

Hi ND, Hi MrTools,

I've opened a real account with the vps thing of FXCM so i can play with some EA'S (return to the Dark side). This is the first time I'm using MT4 for trading (I'am a currenex and IB fan but love MT4 for charting).

I'am interested in Alex Mandarine modified by MrTools , and please if you can just answer those questions it would help; it's about Martingale V4 correct with price chanel switch:

1: The signal is EMA and T3 crossing inside Daily FibPivot boundaries right? What are these levels?

2: The counter trend mode (2) is the one tested by ND and seems profitable, right ?

3:In mode 3 is the price channel a signal or a filter ?

4: How many trades does it open in a week or a month, let's say on EURUSD ?

5: Waht are the less riskier pairs to trade with Mode1 ?

6: Do we have any forward results with mode 3 ?

7: Is it more or less profitable than Igorad's polyfit scalper ?

Many thanks.

Flytox:
Hi ND, Hi MrTools,

I've opened a real account with the vps thing of FXCM so i can play with some EA'S (return to the Dark side). This is the first time I'm using MT4 for trading (I'am a currenex and IB fan but love MT4 for charting).

I'am interested in Alex Mandarine modified by MrTools , and please if you can just answer those questions it would help; it's about Martingale V4 correct with price chanel switch:

1: The signal is EMA and T3 crossing inside Daily FibPivot boundaries right? What are these levels?

2: The counter trend mode (2) is the one tested by ND and seems profitable, right ?

3:In mode 3 is the price channel a signal or a filter ?

4: How many trades does it open in a week or a month, let's say on EURUSD ?

5: Waht are the less riskier pairs to trade with Mode1 ?

6: Do we have any forward results with mode 3 ?

7: Is it more or less profitable than Igorad's polyfit scalper ?

Many thanks.

Hi Flytox,

First of all would recommend you try this on demo for awhile before using live, mainly because its Martingale. Second have been noticing price has pretty much been ignoring these fibpivots lately and blowing past them. How it is coded if the t3 is between r1 and r3(resistance) and you have the mandarine cross should take sell and between s1 and s3(support) and buy mandarine cross = buy. There is only 1 mode in this version using mandarine with pivots and price channel signal, kind of both a signal and filter.Ea doesn't trade much in my testing and not overly impressed with it I would use polyfit scalper with the safe settings for eurgbp,also there is a non martingale i have been testing from advanced elite,latest version Channel trader doing very well on m1 timeframe.

Many thanks for your answer MrTools

Just about this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page26 - we can select most profitable pairs and see max floating dd and max lot size.

And I am running Mardarine martingale on separated account (FXCM) just for GBPJPY only, initial deposit 2,000 :

And I connected this FXCM account with some stats website by metatrader login and investor's password so those images below will be updated all the time:

--------------

So, the trades are going slowly but it is profitable for now with very very small drawdown.

I hope - this account will survive and I will add some more profitable pairs selected using this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180089/page26

Files:

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

I am running Mardarine martingale on separated account (FXCM) just for GBPJPY only, initial deposit 2,000

and I connected this FXCM account with some stats website by metatrader login and investor's password so those images below will be updated all the time:

--------------

I hope - this account will survive and I will add some more profitable pairs

Reason: