Flexible Time Charts for MT4 - page 4

painless:
Since someone threatened to make something similar to this and sell it as a commercial product. Here is a free one that I made. Copy to FlexiChart to /experts and the other 2 to experts/libraries

Enable experts etc

params

ChartType - Only TIME and C_TIME are enabled

CandleTimeFrame Has to be a divisor of 86400

BarSize Ignored for time bars

ReverseSize Ignored for time bars

IsAligned false Ignored for time bars

UseSystemTime or server time

StartFresh = false; Start a new chart or not

TimeShift If using server time you can shift it

Put on a chart then it will tell you which offline chart to open.

I used some code from LastViking's Renko ea so kudos to him. Let me know of any bugs. You have to keep the chart with the ea on it open. As with all ea if you switch to another profile they halt.

The first FlexiChart.ex4 I uploaded had to have the StartFresh option to true when you run it on a chart for the first time. I have upgraded that so it should start a new file if there is not one in your history folder.

Update to Ver 1.1 now has version number shown on screen.

This is version 1.5

C_TIME = Combined Bid and Ask. Good for lots of reasons. Use this and the indicator I posted if you want to see tick chart as 2 lines.

Enjoy

Hi Painless

Trying to use this superb EA to get 5 second timeframe on my charts. When I drop it onto the chart I get an alert stating "Error: cannot open file".

Any suggestions mate? I copied the two other files into the experts/libraries folder as well.

Cheers

Mark

Ok I have now got it working.

So when we open up the offline chart it shows a couple of bars. We can't get this chart to go online then and use it to trade from? That's what I was wanting to do, trade directly from a 5 second chart.

Cheers

Mark

problem trading?

Hi Mcornbill,

I do not know what you mean by a couple of bars. Your chart should fill up quickly at 5 second timeframe. I can certainly right click on the chart and place trades. Please explain further what your problem is? Or send me a pm with more details.

hi bro can you share the function to write the code to hst because i would like to create an EA for the centre bank system from FF.

hst files

Sorry I have not checked in for a while. Lots of sources for hst file format on this forum and others. Try Last Viking's Renko EA that will give you a good starting point.

Trying to use this superb EA to get 5 second timeframe on my charts. When I drop it onto the chart I get an alert stating "Error: cannot open file".

Any suggestions mate? I copied the two other files into the experts/libraries folder as well.

I wanna an indicator to mask certain candle bar -- in the special time frame chart e.g. NOW -- it is the candle that I would like to mask out, then I could enter some time code there, and mask out this special candle, for the same xx:15 over every 4 hours

can I do it with non-OFFLINE chart ? i.e. offline chart usually are not good for TF specific usual indicator

excluding data?

To xx3xxx

Sorry I cannot follow your explanation. Please try to be more specific. As I understand you want to exclude some bars on the chart and/or in the data.

Hi painless

Your indicator seems me very interesting but it doesn't work !

I put the IO and Offline in expert/librairies and the Flexichart in the experts like an EA.

After, when i lauch the EA, i have the smile but i haven't the message which says that the TF i want is disponible !

No message errors in the journal ...

Have you an idea to resolve this problem ?

Files:
problem.gif  153 kb

Hi, can anyone help me set this up, I installed the FlexiChart into experts and installed the other 2 files into experts/libraries. How can I view different time frames?

Thanks for your help.

Reason: