The order mask open always when i click on the chart

Hello,

i have a EA with wich i can change the takeprofit and stoploss from chart using horizontal lines, but the mt4 order mask always open when i click on the takeprofit and stoploss, can i change the settings that this dont happen any more?

What is "order mask" ?

You can now change takeprofit/stoploss directly from the chart, you don't need an EA for that.

angevoyageur:

What is "order mask" ?

You can now change takeprofit/stoploss directly from the chart, you don't need an EA for that.

that window where you click buy/sell or where you can change takeprofit and stoploss

PlanandTrade:

that window where you click buy/sell or where you can change takeprofit and stoploss

Ok you probably need to activate "one-click" trading ?

Tools menu -> Options -> Trade tab -> check "One click trading" at the bottom of the window.

no not one click tradeing, i have not explain so good i think.

what i mean is this problem, when you click on the red takeprofit or stoploss line in the chart, then a window open where you can change the value and i want to stop this window to open always.

PlanandTrade: no not one click tradeing, i have not explain so good i think. what i mean is this problem, when you click on the red takeprofit or stoploss line in the chart, then a window open where you can change the value and i want to stop this window to open always.
I tried turning that off myself but couldn't find any options for that. I don't think its possible to turn it_off. If someone has a method, I'll be interested in knowing also.

Not sure if you talk about double-click - if yes, then check the Use 'Alt' key... option.

Alt box

Ovo: Not sure if you talk about double-click - if yes, then check the Use 'Alt' key... option.
Thank You. That worked for me by getting rid of the stupid unintended pop-up.
Reason: