Various - page 49

talaate:

Thank mrtools

J

ust I noticed there are two little differences between both versions, as you can see from the attached figure:

1) the original was oscillating from zero axis;and

2) the contour "outline" line (DarkSlateGray) was much smoother in case of MTF more than the original indicator (may need interpolating option)

if these difference are easy to be fixed, I would appreciate if it can be made, however, you may ignore them if it is difficult to be done.

Thanks alot for your help

my regards

Talaat E, no the original wasn't oscillating on the zero axis, but think there is one floating around somewhere, and added interpolation and this version is as the original smooth wise.

mrtools:
Talaat E, no the original wasn't oscillating on the zero axis, but think there is one floating around somewhere, and added interpolation and this version is as the original smooth wise.

Thanks Mrtools, it is perfect

Dears Mladen & Mrtools:

would you add MTF and then arrowonfirstbar options as well as interpolate for the indicator:Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts 2.01.mq4

Thanks

talaate:
Dears Mladen & Mrtools:

would you add MTF and then arrowonfirstbar options as well as interpolate for the indicator:Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts 2.01.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

Here you go : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_2.01_mtf.mq4

A noce weekend to all

mladen:
Talaat E

Here you go : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_2.01_mtf.mq4

A noce weekend to all

Thanks Mladen

nice weekend to you too

Dear mrtools

I just read your post in elite section about the error in calling average, do you think the this version Download Forex-Tsd File - Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts 2.01 mtf.mq4 need to be corrected for the same error

thanks

talaate:
Dear mrtools

I just read your post in elite section about the error in calling average, do you think the this version Download Forex-Tsd File - Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts 2.01 mtf.mq4 need to be corrected for the same error

thanks

Talaat E, it's fixed in the version Mladen posted here.

mrtools:
Talaat E, it's fixed in the version Mladen posted here.

Yes, in fact I was pretty sure that mladen fixed it, I just want to be sure, I really sometimes become obsessed person

talaate:
Yes, in fact I was pretty sure that mladen fixed it, I just want to be sure, I really sometimes become obsessed person

Perfection is sometimes kike that

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

would you please add both line and arrows with onfirstbar option

Thanks

Reason: