Various - page 43

mladen:
We can try to make it from step ma

YES

I was thinking about that and compare between classical and step version

mladen:
We can try to make it from step ma

Hi Mladen

May I ask about if you still going to build new stepMACD indicator based on stepMA

Thanks

talaate:
Hi Mladen

May I ask about if you still going to build new stepMACD indicator based on stepMA

Thanks

The issue is that first the stepma has to be written in a form that it can be used in such a way from a code (any code). That is the part that I am coding now (but please some patience, it took me some 2 weeks to find an acceptable solution for stepstochastic - some code can be reused, but not all) As soon as I have stepMa written in the form of a reusable function, the rest will be fast

mladen:
The issue is that first the stepma has to be written in a form that it can be used in such a way from a code (any code). That is the part that I am coding now (but please some patience, it took me some 2 weeks to find an acceptable solution for stepstochastic - some code can be reused, but not all) As soon as I have stepMa written in the form of a reusable function, the rest will be fast

Hi Mladen

First of all, I really appreciate you and your work, I hope you don't misunderstand me. Definitely, I never rush you at all, I just want to know if you still interested, and now I know you are.

Take you time Mladen, I actually very patient person,

best regards

Talaat

talaate:
Hi Mladen

First of all, I really appreciate you and your work, I hope you don't misunderstand me. Definitely, I never rush you at all, I just want to know if you still interested, and now I know you are.

Take you time Mladen, I actually very patient person,

best regards

Talaat

here is a stepma made as reusable function and completely new mt4 compatible : stepma_new.mq4

Files:
stepma.gif  65 kb

Still developing the step ma

This one treats the sensitivity differently, and allows you to use any price (+ 2 "invented" price combinations) : stepma_new_1.01.mq4

I allows interesting combinations like this one : upper is using High and lower is Using Low price for calculation. Also. per moment trying out one idea to calculate steps values in completely different way. If it works OK, will be posted. If not, next will be the macd made of this step ma

Files:

mladen:
Still developing the step ma

This one treats the sensitivity differently, and allows you to use any price (+ 2 "invented" price combinations) : stepma_new_1.01.mq4

I allows interesting combinations like this one : upper is using High and lower is Using Low price for calculation. Also. per moment trying out one idea to calculate steps values in completely different way. If it works OK, will be posted. If not, next will be the macd made of this step ma

Mladen:

you are amazing, no words can express how you are clever, brilliant and masterful

Slowly progressing. This is version that solves some issues I have found in the mean time : stepma_new_1.02.mq4

PS: the funny thing is that those issues should have caused problems in strict mode from the start, and they did not. They caused problems only on some symbols and only on some time frames of those symbols - so much about new mt error handling

PPS: this is still a version without automatic step size updating (atr and standard deviation never gave acceptable results for that, tested it years ago, now checking a couple of new ideas I have never though of before - it should make step ma as well as step stochastic, much more flexible and accurate if any of the new ideas prove to be acceptable)

Files:

mladen:
Updated version of Trendstrength on one more average - the version with additional on chart arrows : trendstrength_oma_channel_mtf_alerts-1a_nmc.mq4 Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page6

Mladen

There two types of arrows in this indicator, one set (up and down arrows are horizontally displayed (codes 233 and 234), the other set (also up and down arrows) are oblique (codes 228 and 230).

I really little confuse about their conditions of displaying, so would you please clarify for me these conditions and put option in setting of true/false for displaying such arrows.

Thanks

talaate:
Mladen

There two types of arrows in this indicator, one set (up and down arrows are horizontally displayed (codes 233 and 234), the other set (also up and down arrows) are oblique (codes 228 and 230).

I really little confuse about their conditions of displaying, so would you please clarify for me these conditions and put option in setting of true/false for displaying such arrows.

Thanks

talaate

Since it was made by mrtools. it will probably be better that he explains exactly how that indicator works

Reason: