Various - page 50

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the arrows and lines with the shift option.

Dear Mrtools: you are Great person, Thanks

Trend strength oma channel with some additions and one error in it corrected (the oma smoothing was not applied at all on previous version - that bug is corrected in this version) : trendstrength_oma__channel_1.03.mq4

Also some more changes made to improve values visibility and usability

Hi, could you please add onchart bar version with arrows and MTF(incl quadratic interpolaton) if applicaple to StepMa new 1.05. Many thanks. Kiko

Files:

kiko12:
Hi, could you please add onchart bar version with arrows and MTF(incl quadratic interpolaton) if applicaple to StepMa new 1.05. Many thanks. Kiko

kiko12

Interpolation is needed only for line drawing (no need when bar version is made). Will be made the bar version

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

Today I saw interested upgraded indicator

KDJ mtf nmc.mq4

, I like it very much it looks like stochastic (I don't know mybe I am wrong) with some more analysis. In fact, I am not quite sure about it, but I like it any way,my request, if it is possible,: is adding interpolate with line and/or arrows onfirstbar option, my question: is there any possibility to improve or develop the calculation parameters (price type and so on ...)

Thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtools

Today I saw interested upgraded indicator

KDJ mtf nmc.mq4

, I like it very much it looks like stochastic (I don't know mybe I am wrong) with some more analysis. In fact, I am not quite sure about it, but I like it any way,my request, if it is possible,: is adding interpolate with line and/or arrows onfirstbar option, my question: is there any possibility to improve or develop the calculation parameters (price type and so on ...)

Thanks

Talaat E

You are right, that is a sort of a double smoothed stochastic

I don't think that adding price would help (since it is using the high / low calculation for the stochastic), which limits the prices that can be used

Anyway, here is a version that allows price choice,, so you can experiment with it : kdj_mtf_with_price.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Talaat E

You are right, that is a sort of a double smoothed stochastic

I don't think that adding price would help (since it is using the high / low calculation for the stochastic), which limits the prices that can be used

Anyway, here is a version that allows price choice,, so you can experiment with it : kdj_mtf_with_price.mq4

Yes mladen, it is not much helping, however, there is a problem if you use MTF !!.

I also made quick research in TSD, I found old post made by Wulong10, he gave indicator with almost same as KDJ_Averages.mq4 . If one compare between both on chart, you may see same manner but different results, I couldn't really follow the one given by Wulong10.

would you please help what is the difference them !?

Files:
10.jpg  80 kb

talaate:
Yes mladen, it is not much helping, however, there is a problem if you use MTF !!.

I also made quick research in TSD, I found old post made by Wulong10, he gave indicator with almost same as KDJ_Averages.mq4 . If one compare between both on chart, you may see same manner but different results, I couldn't really follow the one given by Wulong10.

would you please help what is the difference them !?

Talaat E

They can not be compared since in the "averages" version some parts are left out completely

mladen:
Talaat E They can not be compared since in the "averages" version some parts are left out completely

Ok, thanks Mladn

mladen:
Talaat E They can not be compared since in the "averages" version some parts are left out completely
mladen:
Here is that version with arrows made multi time frame : kdj_arrows_mtf.mq4

Ok Mladen, just I would like to add interpolation and arrowonfirstbar option

Thanks

Reason: