Various - page 48

mandagozu81:
Thanks Mladen. Can we have version 1.05 in simple histogram please?

The version that shows only the slope color?

Yes exactly.

mladen:
The version that shows only the slope color?

mandagozu81:
Thanks Mladen. Can we have version 1.05 in simple histogram please?

mandagozu81

Here is a the histogram version : stepma_new_1.05_histo.mq4

Dear Mladen

As you know I am such person who obsessed

with ArrowOnFirstBar option, so I would appreciate if you may add this option to your indicator of:

Volatility quality nrp - Stridsman 2 alerts + arrows + mtf.mq4

There are three different arrows in your amazing indicator: on slop arrow; on VQFastcross arrow and on VQSlopcross arrow, I hope if you kindly add ArrowOnFirstBar option for the three different arrows.

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

As you know I am such person who obsessed

with ArrowOnFirstBar option, so I would appreciate if you may add this option to your indicator of:

Volatility quality nrp - Stridsman 2 alerts + arrows + mtf.mq4

There are three different arrows in your amazing indicator: on slop arrow; on VQFastcross arrow and on VQSlopcross arrow, I hope if you kindly add ArrowOnFirstBar option for the three different arrows.

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here is a version with that option added : volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2.01_alerts__arrows__mtf.mq4

Dear MrTools

My Greetings

Regarding to the Mladen's indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Volatility quality histo mtf arrows + lines.ex4, that you posted in the this post, may you add the option of arrows/lines on first bar for both arrows and lines.

Also, sometimes this indicator doesn't appear in the navigator windows despite it is already in the folder, however, I put it on the chart by using especial made template, if you have any idea, please advice me

talaate:
Dear MrTools

My Greetings

Regarding to the Mladen's indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Volatility quality histo mtf arrows + lines.ex4, that you posted in the this post, may you add the option of arrows/lines on first bar for both arrows and lines.

Also, sometimes this indicator doesn't appear in the navigator windows despite it is already in the folder, however, I put it on the chart by using especial made template, if you have any idea, please advice me

Hi Talaat E, about the indicator, make sure it's the same name as when you downloaded it, it has protection to keep it from being renamed, also am working on your request, will post the source here when done.

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, about the indicator, make sure it's the same name as when you downloaded it, it has protection to keep it from being renamed, also am working on your request, will post the source here when done.

Yes my friend, I knew about the protection against renamed, as I said sometimes it appears in the navigator window and sometimes never appear. In fact, this phenomena is taking place, especially, for indicators that has no mq4 file, but I solved by making templates for them. Actually, I think it bugs in MT4 (as usual), I am using build 840.

Any way, thank you very much.

Talaat

talaate:
Yes my friend, I knew about the protection against renamed, as I said sometimes it appears in the navigator window and sometimes never appear. In fact, this phenomena is taking place, especially, for indicators that has no mq4 file, but I solved by making templates for them. Actually, I think it bugs in MT4 (as usual), I am using build 840.

Any way, thank you very much.

Talaat

Talaat, added the shift options.

mrtools:
Talaat, added the shift options.

Thank mrtools

J

ust I noticed there are two little differences between both versions, as you can see from the attached figure:

1) the original was oscillating from zero axis;and

2) the contour "outline" line (DarkSlateGray) was much smoother in case of MTF more than the original indicator (may need interpolating option)

if these difference are easy to be fixed, I would appreciate if it can be made, however, you may ignore them if it is difficult to be done.

Thanks alot for your help

my regards

Files:
01.jpg  147 kb
Reason: