Various - page 51

talaate:
Ok Mladen, just I would like to add interpolation and arrowonfirstbar option Thanks

Tallaat E, added interpolation and the arrow on first bar option.

Files:

mrtools:

Very thankful, you are help me alot and I have no word to express my appreciate

mrtools:

Dear Mrtools

I think some thing need to be fixed either in the non-histogram or histogram version, there are several non matching points as it can be seen in the attached figure, I couldn't catch the problem but I believe you will.

Talaat E

sorry this post must be in requests-ideas thread

Files:
d1.jpg  113 kb
d2.jpg  128 kb
d3.jpg  133 kb

talaate:
Dear Mrtools

I think some thing need to be fixed either in the non-histogram or histogram version, there are several non matching points as it can be seen in the attached figure, I couldn't catch the problem but I believe you will.

Talaat E

sorry this post must be in requests-ideas thread

Talaat E

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page276

mladen:
Talaat E Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page276

done, it is ok

mladen, after a quick look seems interesting indi. However, ZZ as false removes all arrows and can not see channel slope arrows at all. On purpose or not?Could you check, please. Thanks.

Kiko

mladen:
Trend strength oma channel with some additions and one error in it corrected (the oma smoothing was not applied at all on previous version - that bug is corrected in this version) : trendstrength_oma__channel_1.03.mq4

Also some more changes made to improve values visibility and usability

kiko12:
mladen, after a quick look seems interesting indi. However, ZZ as false removes all arrows and can not see channel slope arrows at all. On purpose or not?Could you check, please. Thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Try it out now : trendstrength_oma__channel_1.04.mq4

mladen, works fine now, thanks. Kiko

mladen:
Kiko Try it out now : trendstrength_oma__channel_1.04.mq4

Here is one new rsx - one additional parameter - modifier - can completely change the calculation : rsx_variation.ex4

Some experimenting with the "modifier parameter is recommended - results can be very, very different even with a smallest change of that parameter

Files:

QQE and gann hilo detailed

Hi,

any EA already built with QQE ?

Just with this indicator and no more, to test signal validity with backtesting.

Thank you in advance

maurice

Reason: