Various - page 53

Hi, multiorder T3 - adaptive does not attach on the chart. Is there something strange or is the problem at this end? Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, multiorder T3 - adaptive does not attach on the chart. Is there something strange or is the problem at this end? Kiko

Which build of metatrader are you using?

840, indi worked ok yesterday and previously attached ones work ok.But no does not want anymore new ones

kiko12:
840, indi worked ok yesterday and previously attached ones work ok.But no does not want anymore new ones

New builds (higher than 840)?

Tested that ex4 now with build 865 and this is how it looks like :

Files:
build_865.gif  84 kb

mladen:
Upgraded Wilders' DMI (with arrows, alerts, histogram and multi time frame) : wilders_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows_2.mq4

Hi mladen this one is really very helpfull one, would add vertical lines beside arrows and let them both with OnFirstBar option, I appreciate if you can help in this

Talaat E

Wilder's_DMI + histo mtf + alerts + arrows 2.mq4

talaate:
Hi mladen this one is really very helpfull one, would add vertical lines beside arrows and let them both with OnFirstBar option, I appreciate if you can help in this

Talaat E

Wilder's_DMI + histo mtf + alerts + arrows 2.mq4

Talaat E

Try it out (it has options for arrows, lines and on first option) : wilders_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows_3.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Try it out (it has options for arrows, lines and on first option) : wilders_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows_3.mq4

Dear Mladen: Thanks

Dear Mladen

Referring to both of the following indicators, I recognize that the used equations for calculations of both indicators are little be different beside using fast and slow EMA (12,26) instead of (13.34), my request is:

if it is possible to change the used equations in Advanced Forecater 2.08 by the other used equations of MACD Predictor Universal

Thanks

Talaat

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Referring to both of the following indicators, I recognize that the used equations for calculations of both indicators are little be different beside using fast and slow EMA (12,26) instead of (13.34), my request is:

if it is possible to change the used equations in Advanced Forecater 2.08 by the other used equations of MACD Predictor Universal

Thanks

Talaat

Talaat E

Will have to check if it is possible

mladen:
Talaat E Will have to check if it is possible

Yes, sure, I appreciate

Reason: